+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused Visa 3 times

pebautista

Jan 8, 2020
I applied for a Canadian visa 3 times and was denied 3 times,

1. I applied for a work permit but get refused due to LMIA requiremnt.
2. I applied for a tourist visa because when I was processing my work permit I got confident that I would get in and got tickets to shows like hamilton, Elton John, etc. But got denied due to family ties and purpose of stay.
3. I reapplied for a tourist visa to address the following, i did not have family in Canada and added my itinerary, plane ticket, etc.

I still have time to reapply to get to my shows but I afraid that I might just get denied again.

Melkoy72

Jan 2, 2020

2. I applied for a tourist visa because when I was processing my work permit I got confident that I would get in and got tickets to shows like hamilton, Elton John, etc. But got denied due to family ties and purpose of stay.
3. I reapplied for a tourist visa to address the following, i did not have family in Canada and added my itinerary, plane ticket, etc.

I still have time to reapply to get to my shows but I afraid that I might just get denied again.
whats the other reason for refusal?Do u have travels outside of ur country?

Reactions: pebautista

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Only comment will make here is that a sole purpose of visit to attend an Elton John concert and a Stage show are hardly valid reasons alone for a visitor visa to be issued. You need a comprehensive visitor/tourist itinerary although fact you have been denied 3 times already one of which was a work permit is still a challenge to your intentions as far as IRCC might be concerned.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019

You are trying to enter Canada to work and you tried to use a cover of tickets of shows to get a visitor visa. Your purpose of visitor visa is therefore not genuine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melkoy72

Melkoy72

Jan 2, 2020
Yes I do, Ive traveled to the US, Europe, Asia. They stated the same thing the last last time I got
Yes I do, Ive traveled to the US, Europe, Asia. They stated the same thing the last last time I got denied; Purpose and family ties.
You are trying to enter Canada to work and you tried to use a cover of tickets of shoes to get a visitor visa. Your purpose of visitor visa is therefore not genuine.
jweekend ur right.. not genuine

Reactions: pebautista