Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
File Transfer...
13/07/2015
Hi guys I got rejection on 15/6/15 and the reason they gave is u 'll not leave Canada after studies. My profile was 12 in 2010 graduation completed in 2013 in hospitality filed, since 1 September,13 m working in delhi till now ielts 6.5 . I applied in selkirk college PGD in hospitality management. Pls guys suggest me Wht shd I do nw? Shd I reapply ? before I submitted file in chd nw m planning to submit in Delhi.....plz plz give Ur suggestions

Jun 12, 2015
Hi Aman,

There is a myth in India that changing the location of application can change the out come. It is not a %100 correct. There are possiblities that an embassy may be issuing more acceptance then the others. But in the case of Canada there is only one Embassy that's in Dehli and I am assuming that the students still use VFS to apply.

Any ways, They feel that you would not leave Canada. That means they do not see strong family ties. They somehow believe that if you have a lot of family and are very well to do, you would not stay in Canada but return to your home country.

So the short and simple answer is, wait for 6 months before you reapply, secondly try to arrange more finances and property evaluations.
If you find it hard to do, find a professional agent who can do all this stuff for you. He or she may charge money but, they can almost guarantee your approval. There are some agents I heard off, they will not charge anything till you get a visa on your stamp. it sounds secured to me.

Note: This information is through my personal experiences. So do not hold me up for it, do you own research as well.

best of luck.

amankang14

Jun 17, 2015
Delhi
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
File Transfer...
13/07/2015
Thanks for your valuable suggestion dr

# Under spp category I didn't show any funds and property evaluation.in general category I 'll show it.

# Till nw my consultant didn't charge anything except offer letter charges.

#I stay in Delhi so it's very difficult to come here again and again

# sir do you know whts the last day of accepting applications for Sept intake ?

dino_choc

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
u 'll not leave Canada after studies
This is one of the most generic excuses. Just prove it to them you have ancestral land or house; plus you have any parents or grandparents to take care of; or consult some agent to be honest. Write a personal and strong letter of explanation.

SUMIT1075

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/06/2015
File Transfer...
23/06/2015
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
30/06/2015
LANDED..........
soon
last date of submission of file for September intake is 1 August

amankang14

Jun 17, 2015
Delhi
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
File Transfer...
13/07/2015
Yes dis tym m gonna show whole property n house n grandparents ....what else we can show

#Anyone have strong sop for dis excuse (u 'll not leave Canada after studies)
If yes plz share or send me on Gmail amankang14@Gmail.com

Jun 12, 2015
Hi Aman,

As you know the Intake has already started, The processing time is a big problem, CIC takes about 4 to 8 weeks to process an application.

The deadline for applications of the Fall intake is generally July End.

If you do want to reapply, do it asap.

But my suggestion is apply under SPP category, not under general. PGWP may become an issue if you come in General. You can show financial support documents in SPP category as well. If you have a pre approved student loan that's even better.

I am not exactly sure of the location of the Canadian Embassy in Delhi. you can choose to apply from anywhere close to you.

The agent you have hired seems Ok according to what you said. IS he helping you with your visa application or did he just give you the steps to do and the checklists. Have you done some research on his success ratio, there are a lot of Wannabe's in India. You can always find a new one with a better rep and success ratio.

Just an FYI.. Most of the educational agents do not have to pay application fees to colleges in Canada as it is waived off for them.

amankang14

Jun 17, 2015
Delhi
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
File Transfer...
13/07/2015
Can we reapply under spp category??? I don't think so

Harman Dhamija

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2015
Doc's Request.
n/a
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
28/5/2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
12/6/2015
LANDED..........
Soon
The information is wrong given by Mohanish..
u cannot reapply under spp category again.

Jun 12, 2015
Hi Harman,

Thank you for your comment. Could you please provide me a written statement in the SPP category documentation where it says once rejected you can not reapply. I am sure you will not find anything as such. If you do please let me know so that i can rectify my point of view in the future.

Harman Dhamija

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2015
Doc's Request.
n/a
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
28/5/2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
12/6/2015
LANDED..........
Soon
http://eccvisa.com/sspchecklist.pdf

Plz read the first point ..

hitman22

Oct 19, 2013
Mohanish.Panchal said:
Hi Aman,

As you know the Intake has already started, The processing time is a big problem, CIC takes about 4 to 8 weeks to process an application.

The deadline for applications of the Fall intake is generally July End.

If you do want to reapply, do it asap.

But my suggestion is apply under SPP category, not under general. PGWP may become an issue if you come in General. You can show financial support documents in SPP category as well. If you have a pre approved student loan that's even better.

I am not exactly sure of the location of the Canadian Embassy in Delhi. you can choose to apply from anywhere close to you.

The agent you have hired seems Ok according to what you said. IS he helping you with your visa application or did he just give you the steps to do and the checklists. Have you done some research on his success ratio, there are a lot of Wannabe's in India. You can always find a new one with a better rep and success ratio.

Just an FYI.. Most of the educational agents do not have to pay application fees to colleges in Canada as it is waived off for them.

PGWP may become an issue if you come in General

y will it be a problem?

lnvinoth30

Apr 12, 2015
This Guy Mohanish seems dumb.... don't follow him.... its true you can apply under spp only once and there are no problems for PGWP under general category......please don't mis guide others Mohanish

amankang14

Jun 17, 2015
Delhi
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
File Transfer...
13/07/2015
Guys I need strong SOP to make my case more stronger if somebody have pls pls share

Dennia

Jul 23, 2013
St.John's
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Passport Req..
20-Nov-2008
VISA ISSUED...
03-Dec-2008
LANDED..........
15-Dec-2008
In order to prove u will come back to India,there r few things u can show,
- Family ties (property,relatives and other sentimental bonds with ur home country)
- Strong & better paid jobs after completing education in Canada (through opportunities currently available on job postings)
- If possible get a letter from an employer stating they need u after completing education in Canada
- U can also show u give more respect to Indian cultural values and you would like to start family in India (This depends on how u design ur SOP)

Ur SOP shld firmly prove tht ur coming to Canada only because the course u wnt to take is not available in India and some courses even though they r available,they r not upto industry standards