+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused twice

Sidd1272

Jun 4, 2020
You have made three different application in three totally different fields.
My stupid agent bro i told him i need course related to hospitality field, first and second time he chose irrelevant course just for his commission and my stupid ass believed his words. This time I've changed my course amd agent making sure my previous employment history matches with the current course.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
How should i convince them then that I'll be coming back and won't settle there
You're just trying to get entry into Canada. You changing courses so many times already indicates you're not a genuine student. You're just trying to pick any course hoping you get a study permit so you can enter Canada.

The visa officer understands what you're trying to do.

Sidd1272

Jun 4, 2020
You're just trying to get entry into Canada. You changing courses so many times already indicates you're not a genuine student. You're just trying to pick any course hoping you get a study permit so you can enter Canada.

The visa officer understands what you're trying to do.
I get it what message i've portrayed to the visa officer, you should've read my question carefully. HOW TO CONVINCE THE VO?

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
I get it what message i've portrayed to the visa officer, you should've read my question carefully. HOW TO CONVINCE THE VO?
By complying with immigration regulations. Changing your story is not compliance. Changing your course is not compliance. Your intentions is so very obvious.

1baba1

Jan 6, 2021
Please Help!!
I applied for September,2020 intake and got AIP and medical request. no update till now.
My acceptance letter is valid for one year for May2020, September2020, January2021 and also for May2021 class start dates.
*so is it must to notify IRCC about my deferment to May2021 as My acceptance letter which is with IRCC is valid also for May,2021.
Thanks.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Please Help!!
I applied for September,2020 intake and got AIP and medical request. no update till now.
My acceptance letter is valid for one year for May2020, September2020, January2021 and also for May2021 class start dates.
*so is it must to notify IRCC about my deferment to May2021 as My acceptance letter which is with IRCC is valid also for May,2021.
Thanks.
Hello,

No need to notify IRCC since the LOA with them has the valid intakes option. You should be hopeful for OPR and if your application continue to tarry, request for your notes.

Best of Luck

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
How to comply with immigration regulations in this case?
Hello,

Can you share your GCMS notes in order to get valid opinions/suggestions rather than assumption-based advise.

Follow on Twitter @GCMSWriters and Instagram @gcmswriters . They give free advise and guide to prospective applicants in order to avert further mistakes.

Best of Luck