Jun 4, 2020
Hey guys I've been refused twice applying for the third time
1st time line 2019 course - adventure sports and recreation
refusal reason : low ielts score
2- not convinced that I'll come back to my home country
2nd time 2020 jan intake course criminology
Refusal after aip
Reasons : "I'm not satisfied thay you'll canada at the end of your stay
2nd given the applicant's previous employment/education history. I'm not satisfied that the motivation to pursue this programme at this point of time is reasonable .
3rd time now have recieved loa also changed course to culinary arts since it matches my previous employment history.
My data
12th 2016 80%
Have shown 3 years of work ex in hotel industry

CMog

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Refusal after aip
2nd given the applicant's previous employment/education history. I'm not satisfied that the motivation to pursue this programme at this point of time is reasonable .
3rd time now have recieved loa also changed course to culinary arts since it matches my previous employment history.
My data
12th 2016 80%
Order gcms notes

Sidd1272

Jun 4, 2020
Order gcms notes
I have ordered gcms notes in that its written "applicant has failed to satisfy me that pursuing the selected programme of study is reasonable given the high cost of international study in canada when weighed against the potential career/employment benefits after completion and the local options available for similar studies. Therefore im not satisfied that applicant would be a bona fide student in canada who will leave canada by the end of the period authorized for their stay .

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
You keep changing courses to unrelated fields. This shows you are not really interested in studying, you just want to enter canada.

CMog

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Wonderbly is right,if you keep changing your courses,it shows you are not serious with your studies.Think of what you want to study,how it’s related to your previous studies and your ex-work.They should all be able to fit in with each other,talk about your family back home and your assets if you have as your home ties.

Last edited:

Sidd1272

Jun 4, 2020
I do understand but courses weren't available that time i wanted to pursue a course related to my hospitality experience only. Now I've changed my course to culinary arts i hope this is relevant and convince the visa officer. Also if anyone can help me with some tips to write a strong sop this time

Nancy Saini

Nov 27, 2019
Refusal after aip
My data
12th 2016 80%
What is your ielts score?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Refusal after aip
My data
12th 2016 80%
You have made three different application in three totally different fields.

amaleldhose10

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
Refusal after aip
My data
12th 2016 80%
My second application got rejected yesterday

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Refusal after aip
My data
12th 2016 80%
You're not a genuine student and only using a study permit to gain entry into Canada. Therefore you were refused by because you won't leave Canada.

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
3 different applications with entirely different courses. VO didn't need any fortune teller to tell him or her that you're looking for a avenue to stay in Canada and it really to study as your actions has indicated.

I believe you have bachelor's and experience? Then why changing from one unrelated field to another. You have really shot yourself on the foot. But still luck do happen. Try your best to justify in your LOE and hope for the best.

Sidd1272

Jun 4, 2020
3 different applications with entirely different courses. VO didn't need any fortune teller to tell him or her that you're looking for a avenue to stay in Canada and it really to study as your actions has indicated.

I believe you have bachelor's and experience? Then why changing from one unrelated field to another. You have really shot yourself on the foot. But still luck do happen. Try your best to justify in your LOE and hope for the best.
What should i do now to redress this issue ? I really am in a dilemma guys. need guidance