+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refused twice

malihehmomen

Nov 9, 2018
dears
I'm raising this question for a friend of mine who was refused twice.
the first time he has applied through a travel agent and the rejection letter was showing below reasons:
  • you have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of the stay as a temporary resident, in reaching this decision i have considered several factors including :
  • family ties in Canada and in country of residence.
  • you have not provided sufficient document to support your / your hosts income and assets
to overcome above, he asked me to re-arrange his documents to apply for the second time and in the second application , i have carefully arranged and sent all the requested documents and added covering letters to each section on top of which, there was below changes in second application :
  • his host ( his uncle ) added his income documents showing $250k yearly income
  • he added additional supporting document about his bank account showing sufficient back up
  • in the first trip he was planing to have his daughter with him while in second trip he applied alone
  • as he is living with his daughter and the legal custody of his daughter is with him, not having his daughter with him gave enough reason that he will get back home to take care of his daughter
  • he owns and runs his own company for the past 23 years and has over 15 employees for which he has to get back and take care of his business.
now that the second application is also refused, the second refusal letter is showing ONLY one sentence as below :
  • Other reasons : based on the information available , i am not satisfied that you are not inadmissible.
and also in the letter it has been mentioned that :
  • You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
considering above, as i have helped him for his second application , now i really feel guilty to might have missed some documents and filled incorrect application in his visa request and am trying to find out what is missed and what has to be done and how to have it concluded.
can you please help to advise what has to be done and what are the missing documents which in third attempt has to be added , .

tks in advance for your kind assistance

rgds
malihe

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you haven't ordered his gcms notes already, I think you should do it now.

malihehmomen

Nov 9, 2018
If you haven't ordered his gcms notes already, I think you should do it now.
dear
with tks for your quick reply, i have been searching during the past few hours and came to the same conclusion as you mentioned.
the only question i have is that : what "OTHER" reasons mean in such refusal letter.. !!?? is it related to financial / family ties / security / etc... ?
cause i can not recall what is this about .
can you please advise ?

rgds
malihe