19-03-2010
Doc's Request.
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-05-2010
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
26-05-2010 Document Sent:20-05-2010 2nd AOR: 27-07-2010 In process: 27-07-2010 Decision Made: 23-05-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
leo2canada said:
my friend , if u send new jd letters they wont consider or even look into the new letters. you should have given an explanation to the old one you filed already
hope

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-May-2010 (Sent 05-07-2010)
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused & Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 26-06-2013 ; PPR-2 30-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
Zumy Loly said:
Dear All Kindly advice I sent LVO this E-Cas 27/06 & they replied the below, but I already send them a hard copy of Reconsidration letter along with Cover Letter & supporting docs at 09/07 & electronic e-mail in the same date, the VO named (IVH-IMS) had copied someone called Robert Stevenson in the below e-mail .... my inquiry is
1- Do U think they will go through the hard copy letter cause I included my defences against VO claiming my husband will not be econmically established in Canada & the ADAPTABILITY issue ??
2- Who is Robert Stevenson is he the Programme manager??
3- What are Ur opnion (s) for what should be my next move??

My E-CAS

I would like London VO to reconsider my Refused application as I wasn't granted 5 points in ADAPTABILITY ( as I included in my App. my spouse's sister documents (birth certificates, bills, PR Card, children PR Cards, Bank Statement, driving License) , and she was a Permanent Residence in Canada since 2009 (and became Citizen May 2012) , Note non of these documents were returned back to me in the refusal letter. I attached some of the docs sent before with my App. Kindly advice if it is applicable to reconsider my App. as depriving me from this 5 points resulted in the refusal of my application.Your response is highly appreciated.

Their Respond

Dear Sir,

This refers to recent correspondence received at our office requesting reconsideration of your application for Permanent Residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker.

Your application for permanent residence in Canada was carefully considered by an officer according to the applicable sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, and you were sent a letter containing the full reasons for refusing your application. The decision was made based on the information on file at that time. You were sent a letter explaining the assessment, thereby concluding the assessment of your application.

You were not granted any points for your relative in Canada because you did not provide any documentation on your application demonstrating that you are related to her and the documentation that you provided demonstrating residency did not demonstrate that she is resident in Canada.

Should you have different information to submit or if you meet the requirements of a different immigration category, you can consider submitting a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply for permanent residence in Canada, visit the website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Please be informed that we will not respond to further requests to revisit this decision.

Yours sincerely,
Immigration Officer (IVH-IMS)
Dear Zumy Loly,

Your case is bit complicated..... They will not consider any additional new documents which you have attached with the reconsideration letter and have not sent to them at the time of full documents submission.....

This is a typical response from CHC London, don't think that they will reply to your hard copy now.....

I would advice you to hire a lawyer and would recommend Tim Leahly, contact him immediately at:

"Tim Leahy" <TEL @ unfaircic.com>

To get a lawyer's representation is vital and will let them know that if they do not reconsider the genuine case, a law suit will follow and they have to face the consequences of this unlawful act......

Mr. Tim will write directly to Robert Stevenson (the Program Manager) providing him logical reasoning to reconsider your file, will threat them to go to court and will file a court appeal for you.....

I think i have already sent you the details of Tim's charges etc...? If not please let me know....

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused &amp; Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
dreamfromafar said:
I think NOC 4131 no longer exist ;D. I am hopeful that NOC for Project Manager (Non Technical) or Office Manager or Business Development Officer will be included in the list next year. If not, I will try the caregiver route. My sister in Canada is due to give birth on November of this year. She will be my employer :eek:
Nice Plan dear..... I hope for your success........

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
shahid22507 said:
dear zee
no I did'nt send new experience letters.

I sent detail jd letters obtained from previous employers. these letters are of current date and in covering letter I have explained it clearly to immigration officer.
I don't thing they will consider any REVISED letters from your previous employers and specially if these are showing current date.... don't expect them to reconsider these as they only consider the documents provided at the time of Full submission..........

I had advised you earlier that just explain in your own words, take each performed JD one by one (as per already submitted experience letters) and compare it with the NOC Jd, explain how these are related..... instead you have asked your employer to re-issue the experience letters, mentioning the JD performed!!! Just imagine what the VO will think???? Only that you have contacted the employer to draft a letter as per your requirement OR you have drafted it at your own...... The the credibility of your case will be questioned.....

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
bad news
i just recived this e-mail from london

Dear Sir,

This refers to recent correspondence received at our office concerning your application for Permanent Residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker.

On November 28, 2008, pursuant to section 87 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which affect Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted on or after February 27, 2008, and before June 26, 2010. Since your application was received between these dates, your application was subject to these instructions.

The Citizenship and Immigration Canada website and all other material clearly state that an eligibility decision is based solely on the documentation submitted by the client to the visa office. Applicants are not convoked to interview and further clarification or additional documents are not requested. Applicants have always been required to provide detailed information on their job duties to substantiate their eligibility for further processing.

Your application was carefully reviewed according to the criteria specified in the instructions and determined not eligible for processing. You were sent a letter explaining the assessment, thereby concluding the assessment of your application. The refusal letter was sent from our office on June 19, 2012. I will ask my colleague to send a copy of this letter to you and you should receive it by email within the next week.

I have reviewed your file and I am satisfied that the case was concluded properly. The officer was not satisfied that you demonstrated experience as NOC0632. The officer concluded that there was insufficient evidence that you had work experience in one of the occupations listed in the Ministerial Instructions, and no new information has been submitted that would warrant re-opening the file.

Your file is now closed and the processing fees you paid have been, or will be, refunded.

Should you have different information to submit or if you meet the requirements of a different immigration category, you can consider submitting a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply for permanent residence in Canada, visit the website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Please be informed that we will not respond to further requests to revisit this decision.

Yours sincerely,

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
zakout76 said:
bad news

Dear Sir,

This refers to recent correspondence received at our office concerning your application for Permanent Residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker.

On November 28, 2008, pursuant to section 87 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which affect Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted on or after February 27, 2008, and before June 26, 2010. Since your application was received between these dates, your application was subject to these instructions.

The Citizenship and Immigration Canada website and all other material clearly state that an eligibility decision is based solely on the documentation submitted by the client to the visa office. Applicants are not convoked to interview and further clarification or additional documents are not requested. Applicants have always been required to provide detailed information on their job duties to substantiate their eligibility for further processing.

Your application was carefully reviewed according to the criteria specified in the instructions and determined not eligible for processing. You were sent a letter explaining the assessment, thereby concluding the assessment of your application. The refusal letter was sent from our office on June 19, 2012. I will ask my colleague to send a copy of this letter to you and you should receive it by email within the next week.

I have reviewed your file and I am satisfied that the case was concluded properly. The officer was not satisfied that you demonstrated experience as NOC0632. The officer concluded that there was insufficient evidence that you had work experience in one of the occupations listed in the Ministerial Instructions, and no new information has been submitted that would warrant re-opening the file.

Your file is now closed and the processing fees you paid have been, or will be, refunded.

Should you have different information to submit or if you meet the requirements of a different immigration category, you can consider submitting a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply for permanent residence in Canada, visit the website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Yours sincerely,

This is just the typical reply which I received (with some editions)........... and it was expected as I already told you number of times before........

Now you have to decide weather to go for an appeal or leave this business of immigrating to Canada...........

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
zakout76 said:
appeal how much cost?
Sent you through email please check...

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leo2canada said:
hi

if u apply for caregiver work permit , you should have completed the caregiver course with certificate. or else they can reject. its 50-50 chance
I had 1 year classroom training as caregiver...I have a certificate, copy of grades as well as hospital training and first aid training. I didn't opt to apply as caregiver coz I thought I have a chance to go to Canada as an immigrant with my family. In caregiver, I think I have to wait to complete 3 years before I can apply for immigrant status..and before I can petition my family. Had I known that my professional experience as a training officer would be deemed not sufficient/satisfactory to LVO, i would have not waited and wasted 2 years! :'(. Now, I have to bite the bullet if my case is not re-opened....That'll be another 3 years before I can be reunited with my Family.

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zakout76 said:
bad news

Dear Sir,

Yours sincerely,

how long did it take them to reply to your request to re-open?

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
zakout76 said:
1 month they reply after reconsdiration letter
So what you are thinking now.....

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
zakout76 said:
I dont know
Temparary i will not think for canada , later maybe if i find good news.
Thanks for all
Ok then wish you best of luck.............

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Dear Zakout76 and zumy loly
I am afraid you are not in comfortable position however if you want to appeal through court of Law then there are 50-50 chances .You could do it through an attorny and might cause 3000 -3500 CAD.Good Luck