Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
Zee81 said:
Congrats.... lets hope they also approve some Jds mismatch case on reconsideration request........
In Sha Allah

do the best you can and leave rest to Almighty Allah and keep your faith on Allah

we all will get our destination

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-May-2010 (Sent 05-07-2010)
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused & Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 26-06-2013 ; PPR-2 30-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
PA5510N said:
In Sha Allah

do the best you can and leave rest to Almighty Allah and keep your faith on Allah

we all will get our destination
Insha Allah............

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

I just received my GCMS/CAIPS today. It seems my file was closed several times and re-opened. First reason was, they did not receive my full documents within the period of 120 days. Then it was re-opened due to adminsitrative error. And finally was closed again due to eligibility issue. I saw in the file that it was final on May 15 and there is this 1 month (period of closing date) which was June 14, 2012. It was also written there that refund has been approved by CIC. Do I still have the chance to re-appeal?

In the reason for rejection, it was written that my experience letter was undated! Further, they mentioned that there was a separate piece of paper with Job Duties with no mention that it relates to me.

I reviewed the documents I submitted and my experience letter had a date written on it. It wasn't the usual letter with date on top. The date was written as part of the letter...saying.."This certificate of Employment is issued on ________(date) in ____________ (place). And the Job Description they are referring to is part of my contract..as page 2. And my contract clearly indicates that my duties to be performed is attached. It's a mess! I don't know how to proceed :'(.

It was bad that I already sent a first letter of appeal and it was denied. I should have waited for the CAIPS. Now my consultant will file for me...I hope this time they will reconsider...and I just hope that I still have time to re-appeal.

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
dreamfromafar said:
Guys,

I just received my GCMS/CAIPS today. It seems my file was closed several times and re-opened. First reason was, they did not receive my full documents within the period of 120 days. Then it was re-opened due to adminsitrative error. And finally was closed again due to eligibility issue. I saw in the file that it was final on May 15 and there is this 1 month (period of closing date) which was June 14, 2012. It was also written there that refund has been approved by CIC. Do I still have the chance to re-appeal?

In the reason for rejection, it was written that my experience letter was undated! Further, they mentioned that there was a separate piece of paper with Job Duties with no mention that it relates to me.

I reviewed the documents I submitted and my experience letter had a date written on it. It wasn't the usual letter with date on top. The date was written as part of the letter...saying.."This certificate of Employment is issued on ________(date) in ____________ (place). And the Job Description they are referring to is part of my contract..as page 2. And my contract clearly indicates that my duties to be performed is attached. It's a mess! I don't know how to proceed :'(.

It was bad that I already sent a first letter of appeal and it was denied. I should have waited for the CAIPS. Now my consultant will file for me...I hope this time they will reconsider...and I just hope that I still have time to re-appeal.
Jd mismatch refusal one of my friend got in March and she sent request for reconsideration ....so far no update its been almost 2 months ....but her lawyer is really hopeful

don't loose your hope

you will be successful... In Sha Allah

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PA5510N said:
Jd mismatch refusal one of my friend got in March and she sent request for reconsideration ....so far no update its been almost 2 months ....but her lawyer is really hopeful

don't loose your hope

Thank you for the encouragement. I needed that! I just hope and pray that we will all be successful.

bilaltaj

Dec 29, 2010
Islamabad, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2011
File Transfer...
Got refused in May 2012 and reopen on reconsideration request(9 july 2012)
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-05-14, PPR2 30-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued on 20-06-14, Passport received on 09-07-14
LANDED..........
11-10-2014
Any one can give me program manager and CHC london's email address

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
bilaltaj said:
Any one can give me program manager and CHC london's email address
re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Jun 23, 2012
asghar074 said:
This is what happened to me.
I was RBVO status and on around 29APR2012, I check my status after I had a letter via registered mail on 09APR2012, asking the CHC LVO, about my current status as i had received my 2nd AOR on 14JUL2011.

My status turned into DM directly from RBVO somewhere during 23-29APR2012.

So, I sent a CSI about this change in status. In reply, CHC LVO replied via email that "A letter had been sent to you on 23APR2012". So I waited and waited until on 19MAY2012, I got the refusal letter mentioned in it was "JD Mismatch reason".

On 21MAY2012, I sent them a detailed reasons letter, highlighted the NOC0213 Duties mentioned on the HRSDC website, compared with the SAME Experience letter as Director of Information Systems, which was submitted with my completed set of documents earlier.

on 29MAY2012, I sent another CSI attached with it my ISACA membership and Professional Certificate as CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information System control).

The change what happened after all this on my ecas status was as follows;
around 12JUN2012, my status turned back to RBVO from DM and the line "A decision has been made and a letter has been sent to you on 23APR2012" line DISAPPEARED.

Now, since around 16JUN2012, I AM NOT ABLE TO ACCESS MY ECAS AT ALL.

It simply does not recognise me.

And, I naver got any of my courier, registered or emails replied, except the one mentioned above.

Thats my story.
Best of luck with your case, may i ask that how did u get your refusal letter? my ordinary mail, email or tcs? Contact the program manager asap in order to have your case re considered, if they dont reply mail/fax them till they do. Allah be with you

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
PA5510N said:
re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Correct address is :

london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
dreamfromafar said:
Guys,

Its unfair..... I would advice you not to let your consultant write again to CHC, do this through a lawyer.... Contact Mr. Tim Leahy at;

"Tim Leahy" <TEL @ unfaircic.com>

Tim will write directly to the Chief of FSW unit London..... A letter from a Lawyer will worth more than a consultant since they will know that your next action will be a law suit............ just think!!!

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused &amp; Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
PA5510N said:

don't loose your hope

Please ask your friend to send an email CSI as soon as possible regarding your reconsideration letter....... I received a response just after 05 days of sending an email to CHC London......... Do not wait for them to reply....... I wonder the 60 days limit to file a case in Canadian Court already lapsed in your friend's case????

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
dreamfromafar said:

I reviewed the documents I submitted and my experience letter had a date written on it. It wasn't the usual letter with date on top. The date was written as part of the letter...saying.."This certificate of Employment is issued on ________(date) in ____________ (place).

Hi, Very sorry about the rejection. Yes, before asking them to reconsider, you should have requested GCMS, so you would have known the exact reason for rejection before shooting off a re-consideration letter. you have already done it once, I am not sure, if they will even look at the second letter from the consultant which they will send now.

In my view, any standard letter will have a date on the top (left or right). As that is not there, the VO may not be convinced that it is a genuine letter.

In your letter, you can claim clerical/administrative error ( on the part of the person who issued the letter ) and send a fresh experience letter with the proper basic format of a letter.

I beleive, they pin and unpin our documents many times. So it may not be in the order you sent it. You might have placed your xperience on a seperate sheet of paper, along with work documents. I am really surprised, your consultant did not advise you to Print your Name, DOB, PP number, File No (If any) on the white paper.

I sent detailed work experience, on a seperate sheet of paper, with all the above info.

Go through the notes again on your GCMS. Draft a letter carefully addressing the concerns of the officer and with new updated, evidence you might try your luck. Dont forget to mention that your application should not be rejected due to a clerical error at your work.

If possible, post the various notes in your GCMS, so users here can advise you better.

It doesnt always help to blindly rely on the consultant.

I did not hire a consultant, but did a lot of home work here during the application process as you seldom get a second chance.
Its important to get it all right at the 1st go..

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused &amp; Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
maran1976 said:
Hi, Very sorry about the rejection. Yes, before asking them to reconsider, you should have requested GCMS, so you would have known the exact reason for rejection before shooting off a re-consideration letter. you have already done it once, I am not sure, if they will even look at the second letter from the consultant which they will send now.

In my view, any standard letter will have a date on the top (left or right). As that is not there, the VO may not be convinced that it is a genuine letter.

In your letter, you can claim clerical/administrative error ( on the part of the person who issued the letter ) and send a fresh experience letter with the proper basic format of a letter.

I beleive, they pin and unpin our documents many times. So it may not be in the order you sent it. You might have placed your xperience on a seperate sheet of paper, along with work documents. I am really surprised, your consultant did not advise you to Print your Name, DOB, PP number, File No (If any) on the white paper.

I sent detailed work experience, on a seperate sheet of paper, with all the above info.

Go through the notes again on your GCMS. Draft a letter carefully addressing the concerns of the officer and with new updated, evidence you might try your luck. Dont forget to mention that your application should not be rejected due to a clerical error at your work.

If possible, post the various notes in your GCMS, so users here can advise you better.

It doesnt always help to blindly rely on the consultant.

I did not hire a consultant, but did a lot of home work here during the application process as you seldom get a second chance.
Its important to get it all right at the 1st go..
But as per CHC London's reply to my reconsideration letter sent with additional proofs of experience (not submitted earlier), they clarified that the decision is always made on the available documents submitted at the time of full submission, they refused to consider the additional documents........

Hence i would advice NOT TO REVISE YOUR EXPERIENCE LETTERS, you can fight this in Court but not with CHC as they will not consider additional or updated proofs.........

As i suggested contact some lawyer rather than a consultant he will advice you better.....

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
Zee81 said:
But as per CHC London's reply to my reconsideration letter sent with additional proofs of experience (not submitted earlier), they clarified that the decision is always made on the available documents submitted at the time of full submission, they refused to consider the additional documents........

As i suggested contact some lawyer rather than a consultant he will advice you better.....
I agree with your first point. but , no harm in trying by saying that it was genuine celrical error at his work for the date missing on the letter. The contents of the letter should not be revised, just the format with date. Also, for this user, it may be too late as he hasalready sent a letter once !!

About contacting a lawyer, not all of them can afford a lawyer. Also, is there any lawyer who would pre-assess and give a no win-no fee contract ?? Instead of spending 5-6K CAD (without a guarantee) on lawyers and courts, better off relocating to some other country !
A good consultant is enough to shoot off a re-consideration letter (but for this user, he has missed his chance). They will all have their own formats, incl lawyers so no use, spending money on lawyer just for a re-consideration letter.

Also, its important to know from notes why his case was rejected. Was it just because of the two reasons mentioned or any other reason ??