+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused, Need a Solution

sajiam

Feb 19, 2019
Hi, iam a sri lankan and lives qatar recently i applied for visitor visa and it got refused for below reason

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

my uncle Canadian citizen and lives in Canada , on July he scheduled wedding for my cousins sister , i applied visa for everyone in my family,

kindly help me to reapply with the right solution

sajiam

Feb 19, 2019
hi first of all thank you for your reply,

1 . My cousin sister wedding scheduled on July 5th 2019, and i planned to visit for a month
2. My uncle was the sponsor , ( My mother's own Brother Citizen in Canada)
3. Submitted Documents

a. Business registration
b. Travel History ( I'm a Sri Lankan Nationality but currently doing a business in Qatar)
c. Invitation Letter ( i applied for my wife,mother, father, sister and her husband. all the names are mentioned in the letter of invitation and sign by sponsor) ( all my family lives in Sri Lanka except me )
d. Proof of Financial Support
Qatar Personnel Account Balance : 8,614 CAD
Sri Lanka Personnel Account Balance : 13,000 CAD
Company Account Balance : 100,000 CAD
Salary Statement by Parters of the Company : 3,745 QR Monthly
Sponsor Statement : 11,000 CAD
e. Photo attached
f. Purpose of Travel
Wedding Invitation Card Attached
Wedding Hall Letter for the confirmation.
g. Family information form attached
h. Proof of Relation
My uncle birth certificate, my grand mother birth certificate, my mother birth certificate, my birth certificate.
i. Representative form signed and attached
j. marriage certificate of my wife

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
First of all you need to apply for you and your wife only. Your parents and your sister and her spouse are each separate applications. Your business accounts will not factor into you available funds. Your personal funds are too low to support all these people. Unfortunately it doesn't look realistic that you will all get visas. You may be able to get a visa for some of you but it may still be difficult. I would also reduce the length of your stays from 1 month to 2-3 weeks.

Reactions: sajiam

sajiam

Feb 19, 2019
First of all you need to apply for you and your wife only. Your parents and your sister and her spouse are each separate applications. Your business accounts will not factor into you available funds. Your personal funds are too low to support all these people. Unfortunately it doesn't look realistic that you will all get visas. You may be able to get a visa for some of you but it may still be difficult. I would also reduce the length of your stays from 1 month to 2-3 weeks.
New
thanks for your reply, and im planning to reapply for me and my wife only with the same documents, this time we will make 10 days duration and gonna show 5500 CAD will that be sufficient?
last time when i apply my wife was in Sri Lanka but now she lives in Qatar on visiting visa with me

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
New
thanks for your reply, and im planning to reapply for me and my wife only with the same documents, this time we will make 10 days duration and gonna show 5500 CAD will that be sufficient?
last time when i apply my wife was in Sri Lanka but now she lives in Qatar on visiting visa with me
Your savings are still too low for two people. You would use a large portion of your savings to get to the wedding which is a warning sign.

sajiam

Feb 19, 2019
Your savings are still too low for two people. You would use a large portion of your savings to get to the wedding which is a warning sign.
please suggest me an amount, because i have invest all my money on the business

Silver Sage

Feb 16, 2019
Canada
please suggest me an amount, because i have invest all my money on the business
I have learned in my research that you need $1000 CAD per week per person minimum. So if you plan on staying for 1 month (4 weeks) that will be $4000 CAD per person. I am not sure why the CIC considers this an ideal amount. Guess it's because if you had to stay at a hotel and eat this would be the minimum you need. Even ifnyounwill stay with family, this is the amount they are looking for. More is than this amount is always better.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have learned in my research that you need $1000 CAD per week per person minimum. So if you plan on staying for 1 month (4 weeks) that will be $4000 CAD per person. I am not sure why the CIC considers this an ideal amount. Guess it's because if you had to stay at a hotel and eat this would be the minimum you need. Even ifnyounwill stay with family, this is the amount they are looking for. More is than this amount is always better.
The other issue is that most people wouldn't be able to deplete all their savings on a vacation.

sajiam

Feb 19, 2019
thank you Mr. silver i will be showing 10000 CAD for ten days trip

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
as Mr silver sage told me ill be showing 10000 CAD
You can try but I feel that it too low for 5 people. For 2 people for 10 days in conjunction with a strong application might be successful. It isn't one thing that gets you the visa it is a combination of many things.

sajiam

Feb 19, 2019
You can try but I feel that it too low for 5 people. For 2 people for 10 days in conjunction with a strong application might be successful. It isn't one thing that gets you the visa it is a combination of many things.
no, im gonna show 10,000 CAD only for 2 people.. also im still confused about my refusal says that my current employment situation reason.

sajiam

Feb 19, 2019
last time i show for financial proof,

my current residence bank statement
my own country bank statement
sponsor bank statement
company bank statement
salary certificate from the company

this time im gonna show my personel bank account statement, salary certificate from the bank. is these two enough?