+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused letter

dinhtrang1996

Dec 7, 2018
Hi admin,
Today I have just received a refused letter from Consulate General of Canada. I applied to study permit for the intake in January 2019. I graduated from a University in Vietnam and got a bachelor degree of English. Then I continued to apply for a business administration at Canada college. However, I was refused following these reasons below:
1. " I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. "
2. " Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue."
3. "Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.
4. "Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the cost of transporting yourself and any family members who are accompanying you to and from Canada."
I'm looking forward to hearing from your reply soon.
Thanks faithfully,

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You'll need to provide your full profile if you want assistance.

dinhtrang1996

Dec 7, 2018
You'll need to provide your full profile if you want assistance.
About fanancial issue, my father is a patron and support for my studying in canada. He worked and owned personal company. Besides, the treasures are car, some lands, the captial to operate his conpany.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
By the sounds of it you did not show enough then. You need at least 10k a year over and above your tuition fee's. have you got that?

You have to let us know all the documents (and what information that was in them) you provided. Did you provide an SOP proving strong ties to your home country?

dinhtrang1996

Dec 7, 2018
By the sounds of it you did not show enough then. You need at least 10k a year over and above your tuition fee's. have you got that?

You have to let us know all the documents (and what information that was in them) you provided. Did you provide an SOP proving strong ties to your home country?
I think the application shows the income over 10k. Can you tell what SOP is it? Thanks

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
SOP = statement of purpose. You need to include this letter. It highlights why you want to come to Canada, what ties you have to your home country (to prove you are going to leave after your visa expires). If you didn't show you had some money as well, that's bad. You can't rely on your fathers account.