+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused for sept 2015, thinking of reapplying for 2016. Need advices.

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
My visa was refused for september 2015, i m thinking about applying for january 2016. I asked the same university for deferral and i have got my offer letter. Below is my profile.

10th-84%
12th-76%
B.tech(cse)-70%
Course applied-Meng-electrical engineering (computer engineering ) in university of windsor.
Ielts-7.5(no less than 6.5)

Caips notes: Application, supporting documents, academic ability, level of studies, and educational institution concerned. Concerns: Low scores in areas of study that would form core of future studies. Not a logical progression of course given courses done in the past and how PA has been occupied since completion of last studies. Low english language scores in the past studies. Proposed program is not reasonable in light of past studies, academic scores and language abilities. I am therefore not satisfied that applicant is a bonafide temporary resident who will leave canada following the completion of their studies pursuant to section R216(1)(b) of IRPA. Refused.

My queries: 1. What does it mean by 'how PA has been occupied since completion of past studies'?
2.should i reapply?
3. While reapplying how can i convince VO about my previous scores and course relevance?

abdulrahman040

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
kaurkaur said:
My visa was refused for september 2015, i m thinking about applying for january 2016. I asked the same university for deferral and i have got my offer letter. Below is my profile.

10th-84%
12th-76%
B.tech(cse)-70%
Course applied-Meng-electrical engineering (computer engineering ) in university of windsor.
Ielts-7.5(no less than 6.5)

Caips notes: Application, supporting documents, academic ability, level of studies, and educational institution concerned. Concerns: Low scores in areas of study that would form core of future studies. Not a logical progression of course given courses done in the past and how PA has been occupied since completion of last studies. Low english language scores in the past studies. Proposed program is not reasonable in light of past studies, academic scores and language abilities. I am therefore not satisfied that applicant is a bonafide temporary resident who will leave canada following the completion of their studies pursuant to section R216(1)(b) of IRPA. Refused.

My queries: 1. What does it mean by 'how PA has been occupied since completion of past studies'?
2.should i reapply?
3. While reapplying how can i convince VO about my previous scores and course relevance?
Main problem here is you did B.tech with Computer Science, and how wants to do Masters with Electrical Engineering. Try to get in a program related to your previous study.

heaven88

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-12-2015
kaur kaur , send me your sop , hsoul88@yahoo.com