+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused for not providing biometrics

Hyuhamar

Jan 2, 2019
I have the same problem now i did my biometrics before the deadline I applied for open work permit
And got that message refused my application because they didn’t receive my biometric I’m so freaking out I can’t wait till monday to call my consultant

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have the same problem now i did my biometrics before the deadline I applied for open work permit
And got that message refused my application because they didn’t receive my biometric I’m so freaking out I can’t wait till monday to call my consultant
Open work permits are granted only in certain specific cases. Which category of OWP have you applied for?

Hyuhamar

Jan 2, 2019
Open work permits are granted only in certain specific cases. Which category of OWP have you applied for?
Open work permit under lmia i got nominated by sinp I applied for wp but my application refused :

You have not complied with our request for information, per subsection 16(1) of the IRPA. To date, you have failed to comply with our request for biometrics.

ive done my biometric 29 November 2018

I still have the bill

Umesh_DM

Apr 24, 2019
Hi,
Applied for My mom and DAD Super (Visitor ) visa from India on March 7th 2019, Dad is a primary applicant. and received a biometric request on March 10th. they both scheduled an appointment on March 15th 2019 for biometric enrollment at VFS Bangalore. and biometric was taken for both mom and dad on same day.

Mom's CIC profile got updated with biometric number immediately, but Dad's profile did get updated and Unfortunately, dad received the refusal letter on April 15th 2019 stating the following reason.
You have not complied with our request for information, per subsection 16(1) of the IRPA. To date, you have failed to comply with our request for biometrics.
You are found inadmissible to Canada under paragraph 41(a) of the IRPA: through an act or omission which contravenes, directly or indirectly, a provision of this Act.

Found out that VFS Bangalore have maid typing mistake on the CIC reference number , When I called the VFS banaglore they are saying they have already sent the biometric to CIC and they can't do anything now, you have to follow up with CIC.
I raised to CSE as well as written an email to New Delhi CIC attaching the receipts from VFS on April 16th. and still waiting for reply
Mom's application is still in process. but she is a secondary applicant will they reject here application also?
I don't know what else to do, Anyone faced this kind of issue before.
please let me know your valuable suggestions.

Thank you

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,
Applied for My mom and DAD Super (Visitor ) visa from India on March 7th 2019, Dad is a primary applicant. and received a biometric request on March 10th. they both scheduled an appointment on March 15th 2019 for biometric enrollment at VFS Bangalore. and biometric was taken for both mom and dad on same day.

Mom's CIC profile got updated with biometric number immediately, but Dad's profile did get updated and Unfortunately, dad received the refusal letter on April 15th 2019 stating the following reason.
You are found inadmissible to Canada under paragraph 41(a) of the IRPA: through an act or omission which contravenes, directly or indirectly, a provision of this Act.

Found out that VFS Bangalore have maid typing mistake on the CIC reference number , When I called the VFS banaglore they are saying they have already sent the biometric to CIC and they can't do anything now, you have to follow up with CIC.
I raised to CSE as well as written an email to New Delhi CIC attaching the receipts from VFS on April 16th. and still waiting for reply
Mom's application is still in process. but she is a secondary applicant will they reject here application also?
I don't know what else to do, Anyone faced this kind of issue before.
please let me know your valuable suggestions.

Thank you
You must email + send a web form to the Bangalore visa office, not Delhi.... and request for a reconsideration of his TRV refusal. Do include all evidence that he has provided his biometrics

Umesh_DM

Apr 24, 2019
You must email + send a web form to the Bangalore visa office, not Delhi.... and request for a reconsideration of his TRV refusal. Do include all evidence that he has provided his biometrics
Yes, sent a web form to BANGALORE visa office, they replied and said application is processed by Delhi visa office..
Have attached all the receipts from VFS in mail as well as web form.
I have been waiting for the reply (10days), should I wait or apply fresh. What will happen to my mom application?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes, sent a web form to BANGALORE visa office, they replied and said application is processed by Delhi visa office..
Have attached all the receipts from VFS in mail as well as web form.
I have been waiting for the reply (10days), should I wait or apply fresh.
Okay. In that case, NDVO is the correct visa office to communicate with.

Do not reapply for your dad.... not yet. You must send another email and webform to NDVO to request for reconsideration of the TRV refusal. VFS made a mistake that resulted in your dad getting refused. Reconsideration is not the same as a new application.

What will happen to my mom application?
Her application will continue to be processed independently

Umesh_DM

Apr 24, 2019
Okay. In that case, NDVO is the correct visa office to communicate with.

Do not reapply for your dad.... not yet. You must send another email and webform to NDVO to request for reconsideration of the TRV refusal. VFS made a mistake that resulted in your dad getting refused. Reconsideration is not the same as a new application.
Thank you, what if I don't get a reply from NDVO and How long should I wait?

Her application will continue to be processed independently

pdee2019

Apr 24, 2019
can someone please help with my question, my father had gone for biometrics at Mumbai VFS on March 26th along with my mother, my mother had done her biometrics and since my father is over 79 years he was told, he does not need one. later i received an email from Bangalore immigration in regards to biometrics required for my dad, i paid 85$ on April 4th and till date have not received BIL, on further inqury bangalore office send me an email to day saying an email was sent on how to obtain the BIL. I understand the BIL has to be autogenerated,however, there is no link or guideline on how to get a BIL, apologies for such a long question.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
can someone please help with my question, my father had gone for biometrics at Mumbai VFS on March 26th along with my mother, my mother had done her biometrics and since my father is over 79 years he was told, he does not need one. later i received an email from Bangalore immigration in regards to biometrics required for my dad, i paid 85$ on April 4th and till date have not received BIL, on further inqury bangalore office send me an email to day saying an email was sent on how to obtain the BIL. I understand the BIL has to be autogenerated,however, there is no link or guideline on how to get a BIL, apologies for such a long question.
Your dad does not require to provide his biometrics.

1. How did you send the receipt for the biometric fees to the visa office?

2. Did you email the Bangalore visa office to point out that your dad is over 79 years and he is not required to provide his biometrics?

pdee2019

Apr 24, 2019
Hi , i had uploaded through the web form and sent an email as well.
I had specified my dads birthdate in the email i sent.