+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused Cases Only - Join Here.

prachi167

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Yes, you can apply from India as well.
Only a Canadian citizen or permanent resident or third party companies in Canada can order gcms. I tried directly on the ATIP site and it asked me for canadian address. somebody referred me to caipsgcms.com and I got mine from there.

shopnodana91

Dec 20, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-01-2021
Med's Request
02-03-2021
Med's Done....
08-03-2021
Passport Req..
01-04-2021
Only a Canadian citizen or permanent resident or third party companies in Canada can order gcms. I tried directly on the ATIP site and it asked me for canadian address. somebody referred me to caipsgcms.com and I got mine from there.
There are several sites to apply. I applied in gcmsonline.com and got within 28 days. You are fine to go.

Bukks

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Hello
Applied Nov 20th, got refusal Jan 26

please applying for gcms notes within Canada is it faster?? Or same timeline (30days)

prachi167

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Sorry to hear about your refusal.
Can you share if you had put together a SOP or education plan with the application?
yes, I did. I am revising it again now. The next intake for my program is Sept so I am hoping to reapply around April or May.

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
yes, I did. I am revising it again now. The next intake for my program is Sept so I am hoping to reapply around April or May.
Thanks for sharing.
But looking at current timelines, wouldn't you apply now vs waiting till April-May?

prachi167

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Thanks for sharing.
But looking at current timelines, wouldn't you apply now vs waiting till April-May?
I was thinking the same. I am confused whether I should hire a consultant or not. I dont want to rush so taking time to make a decision. May be I will target to submit in by Mid March.

Feb 10, 2021
I'm re-applying for my study permit after getting a refusal in Dec'20. Sharing my timeline and relevant details for your reference, any suggestions to improve the quality of the application would be most appreciated.

Application Date - 14th Oct'20
Application Type - SDS (From India)
Fees - Complete Course Fees Paid
Course Applied for - Post Graduate Certificate - Marketing Management
Highest Academic Qualification - B. Engineering
IELTS Score - 7.5 overall with no less than 7 in any band
Work Experience - 5 years in advertising
Background Check - Passed 15th Dec'20
Biometrics - Completed 16th Dec'20
First Refusal - 17th Dec'20
Enrollment Deferred to Sep'21 with new LOA

Details about the refusal -

--------------------------------------------------

Refusal letter states -

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment/available financial resources, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Ordered GCMS Notes, below is the summary -

• Language scores not provided - I am unable to determine the candidates English language abilities
• Previous education/employment experience is inconsistent with current educational goals; I am not satisfied that the motivation to persue this particular program in Canada, at this point in time, is reasonable, see LOA/transcripts

I am therefore not satisfied that the applicant would be a bona fide student in Canada who will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for their stay.

--------------------------------------------------

I understand that one of the errors on my part was that I missed attaching my IELTS scores but my SOP was pretty detailed (1500 words+) stating my reasons to persue higher education and why I chose Canada. My work experience is also related to my course so I'm a little lost in terms of what went wrong. Please do share your suggestions on how I can fix this.