+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused application - work permit extension

kringpangan

Jun 21, 2019
I have a situation where I applied for my work permit to extend and it was refused for the reason that I did not provide a document and my cousin which also applied the same application, he also did not provide the document which is the PNP certificate.
After my cousin submitted the application, the IRCC emailed him and requesting the PNP certificate but on my situation the officer did not email me and refused my application for the reason that I did not provide the PNP certificate.

Am I still qualified to apply again for work permit extension? and this time I will provide that document.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have a situation where I applied for my work permit to extend and it was refused for the reason that I did not provide a document and my cousin which also applied the same application, he also did not provide the document which is the PNP certificate.
After my cousin submitted the application, the IRCC emailed him and requesting the PNP certificate but on my situation the officer did not email me and refused my application for the reason that I did not provide the PNP certificate.

Am I still qualified to apply again for work permit extension? and this time I will provide that document.
Is your work permit still valid? If so, then you can apply for an extension.

marky b

Mar 29, 2022
yes you can apply again even if refused because you still have a valid WP.
Hi how are hou able to exit without oec.?we have the same situation got offloaded because of oec.i have valid work visa lmia exempt T13 with prvincial nomination