+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused after medical request(Share experience)

sammy190

Aug 23, 2022
I am wondering, If I am in the chill zone or not cuz I have been called for medicals, and the eligibility process started. So the question is for what reasons do they give rejection after medicals, and does medical call(request) mean anything? Please share your experience and any info you know, my eligibility review already started at it is 10 days.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am wondering, If I am in the chill zone or not cuz I have been called for medicals, and the eligibility process started. So the question is for what reasons do they give rejection after medicals, and does medical call(request) mean anything? Please share your experience and any info you know, my eligibility review already started at it is 10 days.
Medical is just one step in the process. There is no timeline for eligibility review either. Processing is around 12 weeks.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
The medical request is a positive sign in most cases, I haven't heard of a case refused after a medical request.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
The medical request is a positive sign in most cases, I haven't heard of a case refused after a medical request.
It is actually a standard request and means very little when it comes to whether application will be approved or refused. Plenty have been denied after doing their medical. At least OP wasn’t denied without doing a medical. That is positive.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
It is actually a standard request and means very little when it comes to whether application will be approved or refused. Plenty have been denied after doing their medical. At least OP wasn’t denied without doing a medical. That is positive.
Haven't seen a single where an applicant was refused after a medical request. They don't bother to send a request if they have to refuse.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Haven't seen a single where an applicant was refused after a medical request. They don't bother to send a request if they have to refuse.
That’s incorrect. I have seen many get refused after asking for a medical. Asking for medical is purely procedural like biometrics.

Bdboy71

Aug 4, 2022
Hi did you apply in one of those countries that do not usually require medicals? If yes, then it could be a positive sign since they ask for medicals pretty much like when they ask for additional documents and approve visas within 2 weeks of receiving them. However, I saw some people get rejected within a day or two after their biometrics. Let's hope for the best.