Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
My study permit has been refused today after nearly Half a Year of waiting.
I have already started my study on 10th May 2021 and will complete my first semester on August 20th.

Is there a way I could benefit from the courses I am studying right now? (I am doing a good job in the courses and will complete the semester with at least "A" in every course)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What were the reasons for refusal? Starting a program without a study permit was a risk. You can finish the semester and reapply for a study permit. You will need to decide whether to continue and possibly finish the course without a permit.

Zahraamir

Jul 29, 2021
I have already started my study on 10th May 2021 and will complete my first semester on August 20th.

Is there a way I could benefit from the courses I am studying right now? (I am doing a good job in the courses and will complete the semester with at least "A" in every course)
You can actually apply again for your visa
Many people get rejected ans try again and they get their visas the second time
You have to see what was the reason for refusal then try working on it and apply again

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
They mentioned 5 reasons in the refusal letter; purpose of visit, personal assists and so on the usual reasons.
Luckily, my school can refund my full fees, but I am wondering if I can benefit from this full semester that I have studied; like getting some sort of certificate of completion.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
They mentioned 5 reasons in the refusal letter; purpose of visit, personal assists and so on the usual reasons.
Luckily, my school can refund my full fees, but I am wondering if I can benefit from this full semester that I have studied; like getting some sort of certificate of completion.
So you have the full list of refusals. How long is the program? As for benefit, you get credit for one semester.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If you get a refund you can’t benefit from the courses.

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021

Sorry to say but you should not have started studying without a permit, especially when applying from AUH office. You can read from this forum that rejection rate is extremely high. Depending on the purpose of your studies, you should decide if you wish to still continue or withdraw. You can also consider applying from home country but depending on which country you come from you need to check the lockdown/travel bans in place as well.

I know how terrible it is to be in your situation but whatever you do, ensure you weigh in all risks before hand.

Reactions: wonderbly