+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused 2 times visiting Canada from China. Please suggest

ukichiko

Sep 6, 2012
Hi All. Please give us some advice:

I am Ukrainian and my husband is Chinese, we invited 2 of our parents (1 on each side), from China and Ukraine, to take care of our to be born kid, for 1 month. However with even better application information and finance, the application of my mother in law was refused 2 times.
I am really dissapointed by the decision and I know that I can not do anything to review the application, and there is nothing else to add from th documents.
They say the same thing: ties not proven.

Please suggest what I can do and if it is possible in my case to use the grandparents visa (as the kid is Canadian by birth)?

Thanks a lot,

Julia

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
ukichiko said:
Please suggest what I can do and if it is possible in my case to use the grandparents visa (as the kid is Canadian by birth)?
No - you can't use the grandparent visa route. In order for this to work, the sponsor (your child) needs to be making sufficient income to meet LICO (low income cut off). He obviously doesn't meet this criteria given he can't work.

ukichiko

Sep 6, 2012
Hi All. Please give us some advice:

I am Ukrainian and my husband is Chinese, we invited 2 of our parents (1 on each side), from China and Ukraine, to take care of our to be born kid, for 1 month. However with even better application information and finance, the application of my mother in law was refused 2 times.
I am really dissapointed by the decision and I know that I can not do anything to review the application, and there is nothing else to add from th documents.
They say the same thing: ties not proven.

Thanks a lot,

Julia
Can you suggest any immigration agent or anything I can do now to intive her over to here? Or any way I can complain about the decision? This 2nd time it was even worse than the 1st: the letter said that the authenticity of the documents were in question and the ties to Canada. Any professional immigration assistant familiar with China cases? I would like some help.
Thanks again.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ukichiko said:
Can you suggest any immigration agent or anything I can do now to intive her over to here? Or any way I can complain about the decision? This 2nd time it was even worse than the 1st: the letter said that the authenticity of the documents were in question and the ties to Canada. Any professional immigration assistant familiar with China cases? I would like some help.
Thanks again.
What sort of document did your parents send first time and second time?

Your case is similar to this:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/temporary-visa-t117860.0.html