+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refuse work permit

Rajeeeva

Jan 30, 2020
Hi i m here on visitor visa before two years then change in work permit now expired i apply for renew they ask for more documents i dnt have these like T4 and pay stubs because my employer dnt give me job and any t4 now can i apply for refugee application from india my sisters are here citizens.what my chances for refugees application.i dnt want to go back i’m looking for bright future.

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hi i m here on visitor visa before two years then change in work permit now expired i apply for renew they ask for more documents i dnt have these like T4 and pay stubs because my employer dnt give me job and any t4 now can i apply for refugee application from india my sisters are here citizens.what my chances for refugees application.i dnt want to go back i’m looking for bright future.
Not wanting to go back is not a valid asylum claim. Wanting a bright future is not a valid asylum claim. You have been living here for over 2 years. How do you propose to prove you will face persecution in your country? A rejected refugee claim will have very serious negative consequences.

No one DECENT in this forum will help you with a fake refugee claim. Suggest you go through the proper economic streams.

Reactions: Copingwithlife

dr_jaat

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
Agreed with jddd comment. Apply for restoration if you are eligible and go from their. Asylum claim will likely not succeed.

Rajeeeva

Jan 30, 2020
Not wanting to go back is not a valid asylum claim. Wanting a bright future is not a valid asylum claim. You have been living here for over 2 years. How do you propose to prove you will face persecution in your country? A rejected refugee claim will have very serious negative consequences.

No one DECENT in this forum will help you with a fake refugee claim. Suggest you go through the proper economic streams.
But i hav

e physical issue i’m not safe in india because my died killed there i dnt feel safe there

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
But i hav

e physical issue i’m not safe in india because my died killed there i dnt feel safe there
You need to study up what asylum is , seriously. You don’t think that whoever adjudicates refugee claims won’t be thinking what I’m thinking right now ?
India is the 7th largest country in the world by area, and you’re saying You don’t feel safe anywhere , but you have been in Canada for over the last two years and all of the sudden you want to claim asylum
They’ll want to know what parts of India you moved to, police reports on how your safety has been compromised. Just feeling something can be far from reality
They’ll ask you what stopped you from moving to another part of India , versus wanting to live in another country on the other side of the world
You’ve got have concrete proof that your safety has been compromised, not because your father was killed, or that you’re looking for a “ bright future “, that’s economic asylum

Last edited:
Reactions: jddd

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It also seems like you remained in Canada on a closed work permit without working. What did you do during this time to support yourself? How did you get this job? This is an incredibly odd situation that you arrived in Canada, an employer paid for LMIA and you never worked a day.

Proving asylum given that you have been in Canada for 2+ years is going to very difficult. Do you you have proof of your persecution? Proof that you tried relocated around India but the persecution followed you. If you get refused for asylum the consequences will be quite severe. You will likely have difficulty visiting, working or studying in Canada for many years to decades. Travelling to many other countries will be refused because there will always be a fear that you will not leave the country you are visiting whether be the US, Australia, etc. Would suggest you speak to a few immigration lawyers and make sure you get an honest assessment of whether you actually have a chance for asylum and have the proof to back-up your claim. Getting asylum from India is difficult.

Rajeeeva

Jan 30, 2020
If i got married with PR partner while processing of refugee application because my boyfriend application under PR process he is here on Skilled worker permit.then i also got PR m’i right please help me i’dnt want take any risk about our realtion

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
If i got married with PR partner while processing of refugee application because my boyfriend application under PR process he is here on Skilled worker permit.then i also got PR m’i right please help me i’dnt want take any risk about our realtion
So we went from looking at a bright future here in Canada, to thinking about claiming asylum due to your father got killed,but you now don’t feel safe , to something about marrying your bf to get PR thru that ?
You’re pulling stuff out of thin air to remain here

Rajeeeva

Jan 30, 2020
So we went from looking at a bright future here in Canada, to thinking about claiming asylum due to your father got killed,but you now don’t feel safe , to something about marrying your bf to get PR thru that ?
You’re pulling stuff out of thin air to remain here

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
You are NOT a refugee. If your relationship can’t survive a temporary separation so that he can include you in his PR application, then sorry to say but your relationship is already doomed. YOU WILL COMPLICATE your PR application with your boyfriend if you file a FAKE REFUGEE CLAIM. Don’t waste Canada’s resources on a fake claim. Become a PR the right way.

Reactions: maedow

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Rajeeva, with all due respect, this is not the place to ask about such things.

We can do our best to help with questions on how you can immigrate to Canada through legitimate means.

It just seems you've been there and now you want to remain, and by hook or by crook you want to do everything to stay regardless of your actual eligibility.

You need to pursue a legitimate path to immigration that best suits your case for eligibility.

Reactions: maedow and jddd

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Filing asylum claims when you don’t qualify for asylum or you apply to work and arrive and never work creates bigger problems. If you want to get married and have proof that you have been in a relationship for quite some time that would be the appropriate thing to do.

Reactions: maedow