+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refusal work permit

tan phan

Apr 12, 2018
Hi I and my wife got CSQ for Quebec under entrepreneur program and we submit the work permit under LMIA exemption and we just received the refusal letter 2 days ago. Could you please help to explain why we were rejected.

Based on your application and accompanying documentation that you have provided, I have carefully considered all information and I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. Your application as requested is therefore refused.

You have not demonstrated that you come within the exceptions under section 186 of the regulations exempting you from the requirement to obtain a work permit or that your employment in Canada comes within the exceptions to section 203 of the regulations. As a result, your offer of employment must be the subject of an economic effect determination (i.e., LMIA) before a work permit can be issued to you. Your employer in Canada should contact the local office of ESDC to begin this process.

Ramnathkadam

Apr 15, 2018
Hi I and my wife got CSQ for Quebec under entrepreneur program and we submit the work permit under LMIA exemption and we just received the refusal letter 2 days ago. Could you please help to explain why we were rejected.

Based on your application and accompanying documentation that you have provided, I have carefully considered all information and I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. Your application as requested is therefore refused.

You have not demonstrated that you come within the exceptions under section 186 of the regulations exempting you from the requirement to obtain a work permit or that your employment in Canada comes within the exceptions to section 203 of the regulations. As a result, your offer of employment must be the subject of an economic effect determination (i.e., LMIA) before a work permit can be issued to you. Your employer in Canada should contact the local office of ESDC to begin this process.
Hi,
I have also received same refusal letter from CIC. could you please suggest what step you followed.May be useful for me.
Thanks!