+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal TRV

Atifm058

May 18, 2019
Hey guys i would be needing a little help in reapplying my case for TRV. I would be highly obliged if you people can give me some good suggesions.
INITIALS:
My name is Atif I am from Pakistan. I have completed my beacholars in Electrical Engineering from NED UNIVERSITY OF ENGINERING AND TECH In the year 2017 , currently I am working with an Engineering firm for the pas 2 years .Recently ,I applied for my masters program in ECE at university of Ottawa as soon as I got the offer letter I applied for the TRV but unfortunatly it got refused with the Visa officer stating the following reasons

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada based on

1. The purpose of visit:
I hope the purpose of visit was pretty much clear as i already attached all my original documents along with the offer letter from The University of Ottawa. What can i do any thing to clear the dissatisfaction of the Visa officer regarding this point

2. Limited employment prospects in your Country :

I have been working at Lucky energy a well known company for the past 2 years.I have already mentioned in my SOP regarding the emerging jobs due to Cpec and Govt reforms in my country. How can i satisfy the Visa officer regarding this issue.

3. Based on your current employment condition :
I didn’t actually understood this point i am current working at a salary of 40000 pkr as an Ass Bms Engineer I have submitted my three months pay slip with my expirience letter.
Do i have to attach something else too ? What else can I attach? However my basic salary is 40000 pkr but my some amount was deducted due to my absentsies in the month

4. Personal Assets and finanicial status:
I dont know how this point applies to me I have shown 4 months of bank statement of me and my sponser being my single mother stating an amount of 15940 cad$ in my personal account and 78270 cad$ in my sponsors account more over national saving certificates of around 83399 cad$. I have also mentioned 3 properties along with the the sales agrement in the name of my mother (sponsor). 2 properties in my name along with the sales agrement of the following properties. I have also mentioned attached the tax return and ntn of my mother ( sponsor). Showing that she is an active tax payer.