+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REFUSAL TODAY

Salomey

Jun 26, 2017
I applied for a study permit as on July 2019 for Winter program. I had my biometrics done on the 9th of July. The application processing time stated 12 weeks from my country Nigeria. I received a refusal letter today, October 22, 2018.

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Well, I have never traveled to any country.
But bank statements was intact.

funny enough, I made an inquiry on 11/10/18 and I got the refusal email 8 minutes after receiving this email from them:
"We confirm receipt of your biometrics result.

As indicated on our website, the processing times provided are based on how long it took to process 80% of all applications during that time period and are subject to change. As these processing times refer to 80% of applications, some applications will fall outside of these timeframes. In addition, as they are an average, there will be some fluctuations in processing times at peak periods during the course of the year.

That being said, please be assured that your application has been received and is currently in active process and we are making every effort to complete processing as expeditiously as possible. As soon as processing is completed we will contact you.

If you are no longer interested in visiting Canada, please inform our office in writing that you wish to withdraw your application. As processing of your application has already commenced, a processing fee refund would not be applicable."

Sk@

Jun 17, 2019
I applied for a study permit as on 4th June 2019 for September intake. I had my biometrics done on the 4th of June. The application processing time stated 4 weeks from my country India. I received a refusal letter today, july 3rd 2019.

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds: • Not satisfied that applicant is a bona fide intending student. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Sk@

Jun 17, 2019
I applied for a study permit as on 4th June 2019 for September intake. I had my biometrics done on the 4th of June. The application processing time stated 4 weeks from my country India. I received a refusal letter today, july 3rd 2019.

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds: • Not satisfied that applicant is a bona fide intending student. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016

Without sharing your profile such as current qualifications, planned course, English language proficiency and how attending a course in Canada improves your prospects on return to home country not sure anyone can comment.

Sk@

Jun 17, 2019
Without sharing your profile such as current qualifications, planned course, English language proficiency and how attending a course in Canada improves your prospects on return to home country not sure anyone can comment.
Hi sir,
I did my bachelor's in jntu Hyderabad in 2018, I got offer letter from New Brunswick Community college at saint John Campus from Canada and my course is IT : Cybersecurity and I gave my supporting Document like CA reports(Financial support)

Anna sharma

May 27, 2019
Hi sir,
I did my bachelor's in jntu Hyderabad in 2018, I got offer letter from New Brunswick Community college at saint John Campus from Canada and my course is IT : Cybersecurity and I gave my supporting Document like CA reports(Financial support)
You got offer for September 2019 session or jan 2020??

Anna sharma

May 27, 2019
I am planning to apply in New Brunswick community college for post graduate program January 2020 session.
Is it a French speaking province??
Is it difficult to get a part time job if you only know English??

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi sir,
Bachelor's in jntu (what is jntu?).
Were you admitted to a postgraduate program?

Ramya30

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019

U applied via SDS or non-sds?

ay231

Aug 6, 2019
I finished my bachelor degree from UCSI University April this year and got admission for masters at the University of Victoria and I'm supposed to resume this year and it's a two-year course. Cost of studies and living when I calculated it was about CAD30000 but I showed them CAD18000 as proof of financial support when I applied (My parents are sponsoring me). Can someone help me with this, I got it today, what should I do.

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(c) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the cost of transporting yourself and any family members who are accompanying you to and from Canada.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You need 10,000 + 1 year fees + some extra 3-5000 for travel and such.
Also if using a sponsor it is unrealistic to use all the money in sponsors account as they also need to live their life.

Reactions: scylla