+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal to work permit

vi_whales

Aug 8, 2019
Hi!
I am from Russia and I have applied for an employee-specific work permit. I have a valid job offer.
Today I've got refusal with the following reasons
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of
residence.
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I am quite surprised by these reasons, cause I don't know how to prove that I will come back.
I have a husband who will presumably stay in Russia, I have a salary which is above average in my country. I wasn't even asked for property documents or proof of savings.
Can someone please help me to understand this situation? What can I do, what documents can I provide for reapplying?
Thank you very much.

yoks20

May 14, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vfs manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2019
Doc's Request.
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Wow some visa officer sorry to hear that some decisions are just ridiculous

Reactions: vi_whales

sean_navyboyz

Apr 11, 2019
Hi!
I am from Russia and I have applied for an employee-specific work permit. I have a valid job offer.
Today I've got refusal with the following reasons
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of
residence.
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I am quite surprised by these reasons, cause I don't know how to prove that I will come back.
I have a husband who will presumably stay in Russia, I have a salary which is above average in my country. I wasn't even asked for property documents or proof of savings.
Can someone please help me to understand this situation? What can I do, what documents can I provide for reapplying?
Thank you very much.
What is your NOC? And when did u apply from russia?

irobot

Oct 31, 2019
Hello! I've be refused n this is the second time.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Please what can I do? Thanks