+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal spouse visa

Ridhibd00

Jan 6, 2022
Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• You have not adequately demonstrated that your spouse is currently enrolled in full time studies and that you meet the requirements of a spousal open work permit pursuant to section 205(c)(ii) of the Regulations.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
How i can reapply again? If anybody suggests me it will be helpful for me.

mayh

Apr 27, 2022
I saw your post from January with the same topic. So have ever you reapplied from the last refusal? Because you said your lawyer reapplied after finding out that the your spouse's enrolment letter was out of date? If the lawyer did reapply for you, what was the result?
I believe the study program your husband studying is eligible for you to apply Spousal Open Work Permit, but is he still maintaining his status like taking enough credits at school? Also what kind of documents did you include with your application? As what they've answered, I don't feel like the problem is your marriage though. The fact that you've waited 6 months after the wedding to apply for your visa is a good thing. What is your lawyer's advise btw?

I'm actually applying by myself without help from a lawyer, and still waiting on some good news. I also don't have much experience. But maybe if you describe more details about your situation, someone can help in some ways. Good luck!

Ridhibd00

Jan 6, 2022
I saw your post from January with the same topic. So have ever you reapplied from the last refusal? Because you said your lawyer reapplied after finding out that the your spouse's enrolment letter was out of date? If the lawyer did reapply for you, what was the result?

I believe the study program your husband studying is eligible for you to apply Spousal Open Work Permit, but is he still maintaining his status like taking enough credits at school? Also what kind of documents did you include with your application? As what they've answered, I don't feel like the problem is your marriage though. The fact that you've waited 6 months after the wedding to apply for your visa is a good thing. What is your lawyer's advise btw?

I'm actually applying by myself without help from a lawyer, and still waiting on some good news. I also don't have much experience. But maybe if you describe more details about your situation, someone can help in some ways. Good luck!
Thank you so much

mayh

Apr 27, 2022
Hi there, today I just got a Request Letter for my application. It says that I need to add "Client Information: Proof of your spouse's current enrolment. This must be received at this office by: 2022/05/09". And I think it sounds quite similar to what they said in your application.
What I'm gonna do on my end is that I'm gonna send them my husband's transcript last semester, his class schedule and tuition receipt for next semester, and also a letter written by his school saying that he's attend at school as a full-time student and maintaining good performance. Hopefully they accept it soon.

Ridhibd00

Jan 6, 2022
Hi there, today I just got a Request Letter for my application. It says that I need to add "Client Information: Proof of your spouse's current enrolment. This must be received at this office by: 2022/05/09". And I think it sounds quite similar to what they said in your application.
Yes, I did the same thing and I sent them a new enrollment letter on December 19. After 6 months last few days ago lawyer said that,
I have to reapply again with fees and new enrollment

Ridhibd00

Jan 6, 2022
Yes, I did the same thing and I sent them a new enrollment letter on December 19. After 6 months last few days ago lawyer said that,

Ridhibd00

Jan 6, 2022
And I got a refusal letter.IRCC informed us to reapply again. But my lawyer just submitted a new enrollment of my husband. Now he said that it will reapply again

Ridhibd00

Jan 6, 2022
And I got a refusal letter.IRCC informed us to reapply again. But my lawyer just submitted a new enrollment of my husband. Now he said that it will reapply again
Best of luck to you. you will get good news as soon as possible. hope for the best.

mayh

Apr 27, 2022
You mean you did the same thing like sending them the class schedule, transcripts, and letter from school? Because I believe they don't want the enrolment letter only. They want more.

Ridhibd00

Jan 6, 2022
You mean you did the same thing like sending them the class schedule, transcripts, and letter from school? Because I believe they don't want the enrolment letter only. They want more.
I submitted only an enrollment letter

mayh

Apr 27, 2022
I will keep you updated here in this post. If that works for me, maybe it will work for you too.