+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal ( Regina and others seniors plz help on my query

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Dear all, my case has been refused and VO has raised two objections i.e. Traval history and purpose of visit. Should I reapply with a letter
of latter of explaination I mention all other information which I have not mention in my sop like family detail, provide family registration certification to prove that I have
family (borthers and
sisters) in pakistan, attach marriage
certificate, birth certificates
of my kids, kids school going certificates, give
them property
document of my and my father. Further I
started a partnership register
business one year ago in addition to my job and have the
documents of the same, Can I attached these also? How these
will work?

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Re: Refusal

inder009 said:
Share ur profile
Have MBA in 2;
010, Have 7 years experience working experience, Applied in Sheridan college for PGD of international business msnsgement, paid 9000 dollars fee to college, shown 22000 dollars, I am from Pakistan. Anything else you want to know?

razanain

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
19-01-2017
Med's Request
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017

yes try again I hope you will get it. have your ever applied for FSW as well.. ???

Enoch singapore

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014

fazeel@

as i am looking to your mails, i think now you were in london and pakistani citizen.

brother it's a kind advise from my side to you that do not apply again study visa from london or your country of residence although you are elligible from their .
same thing were happend with me as well, i am here in singapore working in swedish firm, when i was applied study visa from singapore they gave me same reasons as yours

length of stay,purpose of visit,immigration status etc. baseless reasons.
the day i had got my rejection and passport back, i saw few students from phillipines,pakistan,all of them got the same rejection reason as me because they were also applied study visa from country of residence instead of citizen.

so try again online from your country of citizen website of cic or from country itself.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan

Enoch singapore said:
fazeel @

as i am looking to your mails, i think now you were in london and pakistani citizen.

brother it's a kind advise from my side to you that do not apply again study visa from london or your country of residence although you are elligible from their .
same thing were happend with me as well, i am here in singapore working in swedish firm, when i was applied study visa from singapore they gave me same reasons as yours

length of stay,purpose of visit,immigration status etc. baseless reasons.
the day i had got my rejection and passport back, i saw few students from phillipines,pakistan,all of them got the same rejection reason as me because they were also applied study visa from country of residence instead of citizen.

so try again online from your country of citizen website of cic or from country itself.
No dear, I am not from london and never gone to london. The guy you are talking may be another one.

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hard luck fazeel.

They have rejected you primarily cuz ur education is not a logical progression.

after mba and 7yrs work exp u are going for a pgd.

did u mention anything about this on ur sop ?

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan

propain said:
Hard luck fazeel.

They have rejected you primarily cuz ur education is not a logical progression.

after mba and 7yrs work exp u are going for a pgd.

did u mention anything about this on ur sop ?

shahid19091982

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fazeel: What i learn from this forum from all seniors is i am saying that you cannot do PG after MBA as it is said backwords after MBA you can do PHD but not PG.
Regarding Travel history i want to understand what is it to avoid it getting.

Sorry to hear about your file.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
shahid19091982 said:
fazeel: What i learn from this forum from all seniors is i am saying that you cannot do PG after MBA as it is said backwords after MBA you can do PHD but not PG.
Regarding Travel history i want to understand what is it to avoid it getting.

Sorry to hear about your file.
All seniors, now what should I do? Changing course would not alert VO again?

nickmarques

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
fazeel said:
All seniors, now what should I do? Changing course would not alert VO again?
Fazeel,

Logical progression would guarantee you a visa (applying to a phd) unless you have a strong reason as to why you chose International Business management in a college.

Travel history needs to be justified too. If these trips were to your home country I don't know why it was rejected.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
nickmarques said:
Fazeel,

Logical progression would guarantee you a visa (applying to a phd) unless you have a strong reason as to why you chose International Business management in a college.

Travel history needs to be justified too. If these trips were to your home country I don't know why it was rejected.
Thanks for ur comments. I think PhD would require high funds. Should I choose International MBA from university of Regina?

nickmarques

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
fazeel said:
Thanks for ur comments. I think PhD would require high funds. Should I choose International MBA from university of Regina?
I don't know If you have given a GMAT/GRE test. PHDs normally work on funding. Not everyone funds PHDs on their own. SO if you have a GMAT/GRE score you can apply for a PHD provided a supervisor is ready to accept you.

About International MBA, you must have a strong reason why you have to do this after an MBA.

PHD sounds more convincing.