+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal problem

Nov 27, 2017
Actually one of consultancy (agent)cheated me sir he gave a fake Concordia offer letter sir simply edit and gave sir I don't no sir it's is fake but I applied to caq .CAQ found it is a false declaration form so my visa got refuged sir CAQ gave me a time up to Feb 5th to submit a genuine offer letter or authenticity made your application sir at present it impossible to get admit letter from Concordia there is no time so what should I do is there any problem in my main immigration acutally I don't open any file in main immigration I applying another university and other province in Canada is there any problem in main immigration because of CAQ so what should I do ??Could you pls suggest me

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
How can someone here help you in this situation?

Secondly as AppNov pointed out your English is horrible. Try to sort this out first as your comment read from top to bottom or otherway round makes same sense which is also called as nonsense.

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY
Nov 27, 2017
Actually one of consultancy (agent)cheated me sir he gave a fake Concordia offer letter sir simply edit and gave sir I don't no sir it's is fake but I applied to caq .CAQ found it is a false declaration form so my visa got refuged sir CAQ gave me a time up to Feb 5th to submit a genuine offer letter or authenticity made your application sir at present it impossible to get admit letter from Concordia there is no time so what should I do is there any problem in my main immigration acutally I don't open any file in main immigration I applying another university and other province in Canada is there any problem in main immigration because of CAQ so what should I do ??Could you pls suggest me

MTL2MTL

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seriously , if you submitted a fake letter, and immigration gave you another chance, you should feel really really lucky.

Now , if your immigration representative really did this without telling you that it is a fake letter, first thing you should do is stop doing business with him ! And have someone write a honest letter telling immigration that your agent misrepresented you.
But if you knew he was going to use a fake letter, than good luck.

After that, to have a genuine admission letter, there is no secret. Contact universities or colleges and they will tell you what to submit.

Nov 27, 2017
Hello dear sir/mam I got these Fake admit from Stellar overseas consultancy ,pragathi nagar , elephant statue opposite more, Hyderabad , India .The agent name is Veerabathini. Rajeev.My admission number (40090972)these is a fake admission number I already confirmed from university of Concordia admission office after rejection of my CAQ actually he don't have any portal number and registration number for his consultancy we don't know that is fake admit simply believe the agent words he told to me I will get admit from Concordia give me your academics I believed his words and send my academics to him but he is misleaded me totally but we don't know that is fake admit we had just to know after updating CAQ I completed my Graduation in pharamd (Doctor of pharmacy )my aggregate perencent is 76%i had a gud academics but I believe I will got admit form Concordia but the agent is cheated we don't aware about these acutally we are from village background we don't know how to process apply for university so we contact a consultant he totally gave me fake suggestions that it wasn't my intention to cheat University or MIDI(Ministry immigration) but my agent was very bad so could you please suggest me a valuable and helpful suggestion from your side really I am looking forward to study in Canada and in Quebec so they ask me a truthfulness declaration or authenticity of documents provided in support of my application so please I have a dream to study in Canada so these is not my mistake my carrier is depends on your valuable and helpful suggestion i hope from your side give me helpful suggestion sir /mam not only me 2 of my friends also facing these same problem like fake Concordia offer letter he is doing fake Concordia offer letters these is very bad situation because he is doing Concordia fake offer letters so it is very bad to university also

At present I am giving explanation to MIDI what they happen genuinely and I am proceeding legally to complaint on him {consultant agent } to police officer that report also I am putting a proof to MIDI
Sir /mam at present for May intake I had offer letter for University of Regina now i am applying freshly to Canada I did not open in file in CIC is there any problem for me in Camda visa CIC ( immigration ) because I had a CAQ refusal so is there any problem in future could you please suggest me because it is not my mistake it happen through misrepresentation of agent now i am genuinely applying to CIC and I had a genuine offer letter and I have a good academics could u pls give me a helpful suggestions thank u for ur support

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I think you should proceed with CIC with your application rather than CSQ. I do not think MIDI is sharing data with CIC for CSQ refusal or misrepresentation. CSQ is not an immigration application.

But here is the catch; if there is a question in your CIC application form asking if you had a CSQ refused, then you have a real problem.
OP is talking about caq here and not csq;untl unless he has separately applied for csq also which I don't see from his post here,

Nov 27, 2017
I think you should proceed with CIC with your application rather than CSQ. I do not think MIDI is sharing data with CIC for CSQ refusal or misrepresentation. CSQ is not an immigration application.

But here is the catch; if there is a question in your CIC application form asking if you had a CSQ refused, then you have a real problem.
Thank u for ur rplying I am not applied CSQ I applied CAQ I am student I am going to canada for my higher studies so one more thing I did not open file in CIC even today also I only applied CAQ but it got refused now for MAY intake I had a University of Regina admit letter is there any problem to apply for CIC because I had CAQ refusal but I am giving explanation letter to MIDI what they happend genuinely after I waited for that MIDI decision if I apll

Nov 27, 2017
Thank u for ur rplying I am not applied CSQ I applied CAQ I am student I am going to canada for my higher studies so one more thing I did not open file in CIC even today also I only applied CAQ but it got refused now for MAY intake I had a University of Regina admit letter is there any problem to apply for CIC because I had CAQ refusal but I am giving explanation letter to MIDI what they happend genuinely after I waited for that MIDI decision if I apllied CIC is there any problem in my visa I want ur suggestions tq

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
I am not really following but it seems you are chasing a false dream because of misrepresentation, now you have a golden chance to deliver authentic papers if you have any ! other wise definitely your application is falling apart, just check out CIC requirments and contact them for inquires ; you need to submitt a real official genuine profile
And one more advice it does not seems a good idea to send any explanations to anybody

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY