+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal of visitor visa

Sazhar

Feb 20, 2018
Hello,

please can you advice. what could be the reason of my refusal and when can i apply for new application.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

Need your kind support.

Syed

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You will need to provide us with your complete profile and tell us what information / evidence you included in your visa application.

spousalsponsee

Apr 21, 2017
Hello,

please can you advice. what could be the reason of my refusal and when can i apply for new application.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

Need your kind support.

Syed
Sure.

Reason is: Based on your immigration status, purpose of visit and employment situation, you didn't satisfy the officer that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident.

You can apply again any time you think you can satisfy them of this.

If you want more, you're going to have to.... tell us literally anything at all about your application and circumstances.