+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refusal of visa

kausar7392

Mar 2, 2020
hi
I am a doctor ( consultant Radiologist) working as Head of Department radiology in a prestigious hospital in Karachi Pakistan. for the past 2 years, and as a part-timer in another prestigious hospital.
I applied for a Canada visa for attending a course of advance imaging in coronary CT in Toronto general hospital.
my refusal email says

- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as
stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of
residence.

- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as
stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
that is confusing for me as I give evidence of my two jobs one confirmed and other on contract with very good salaries. I also provide evidence of my salary slips.
my application is received on 21 January and they sent me a refusal email on 1st March.
my biometric is valid for 10 years. that email I get a week before refusal.
please help me. it's urgent. coz my course will start on 24 of April 2020.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hi
I am a doctor ( consultant Radiologist) working as Head of Department radiology in a prestigious hospital in Karachi Pakistan. for the past 2 years, and as a part-timer in another prestigious hospital.
I applied for a Canada visa for attending a course of advance imaging in coronary CT in Toronto general hospital.
my refusal email says

stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of
residence.

stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
that is confusing for me as I give evidence of my two jobs one confirmed and other on contract with very good salaries. I also provide evidence of my salary slips.
my application is received on 21 January and they sent me a refusal email on 1st March.
my biometric is valid for 10 years. that email I get a week before refusal.
please help me. it's urgent. coz my course will start on 24 of April 2020.
Are you married? Do you own property? Given that you are very early in your career and there is likely concern that you may try to stay in Canada. Unfortunately the VO doesn’t understand that you would almost have zero chances of being relicensed as a radiologist in Canada. Perhaps an argument you can make. Who is paying for your course? Your employer?

kausar7392

Mar 2, 2020
yes i am married 46 year old lady having 3 grown up kids, 2 of them are still studying, i owe property and a car. i provide all the evidence of my property. my course is fully paid by Canon Canada( who s sponsor letter i also sent with my application, besides that my travel is paid by my hospital. all these details are provided in my visa form with evidence of all.
i did my graduation in 1998 and my postgraduation in 2015. i am not early in my career, i am HEAD of radiology department.
should i re apply ?
what additional things should i provide?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
yes i am married 46 year old lady having 3 grown up kids, 2 of them are still studying, i owe property and a car. i provide all the evidence of my property. my course is fully paid by Canon Canada( who s sponsor letter i also sent with my application, besides that my travel is paid by my hospital. all these details are provided in my visa form with evidence of all.
i did my graduation in 1998 and my postgraduation in 2015. i am not early in my career, i am HEAD of radiology department.
should i re apply ?
what additional things should i provide?
You had only put that you had been working for 2 years so it was easy to misinterpret. Have you ever applied to immigrate to any country?

kausar7392

Mar 2, 2020
yes, I have been to Singapore, 5 6 times, Malaysia and Dubai once and I got a Schengen visa from the Vienna embassy but unfortunately unable to go because of airspace closed in Pakistan due to India /Pak tension in our country last year.

kausar7392

Mar 2, 2020
yes, I have been to Singapore, 5 6 times, Malaysia and Dubai once and I got a Schengen visa from the Vienna embassy but unfortunately unable to go because of airspace closed in Pakistan due to India /Pak tension in our country last year.
can I apply again now?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Your travel history isn’t helpful since those countries don’t have stringent visa requirements.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
can I apply again now?
Sure you can reapply. You have to try your best to show why you will not remain in Canada. I would highlight that you would not be able to work in Canada because getting relicensed as a radiologist would essentially be impossible.