+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal of visa

Nazuk981

Oct 2, 2019
hello
I have finished my masters in sociology in 2016. I got admission in human reaource diploma in canada. However my visa was refused. I own a Travel company in united arab emirates which i have been running since 2017 as a partner . I own 50 % shares in company and a partner visa. I attached my balance of company account which was equal to 30 thousand dollar.

Here are reasons for refusal:

Less financial assets
No satisfied with current employment situation
Not sure of immigration status
Not satisfied with purpose of visit

what change should i make?
write a strong SOP explaining my purpose of visit.
for finanicial assets do i have to show balance in my company account or personal account?
thinking of switching my position to director of the company as it will show a strong employment situation- is that fine?
i have no idea about immigration status.
Hence please suggest me the changes to be made.

Last edited:

zainzindani

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
hello
I have finished my masters in sociology in 2016. I got admission in human reaource diploma in canada. However my visa was refused. I own a Travel company in united arab emirates which i have been running since 2017 as a partner . I own 50 % shares in company and a partner visa. I attached my balance of company account which was equal to 30 thousand dollar.

Here are reasons for refusal:

Less financial assets
No satisfied with current employment situation
Not sure of immigration status
Not satisfied with purpose of visit

what change should i make?
write a strong SOP explaining my purpose of visit.
for finanicial assets do i have to show balance in my company account or personal account?
thinking of switching my position to director of the company as it will show a strong employment situation- is that fine?
i have no idea about immigration status.
Hence please suggest me the changes to be made.

You had apply online or paper based? What was your purpose of visit.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
So you are not UAE citizen? Its going to be difficult because they want to see ties to your cou try of citizenship.
Also you have a masters but want to go for a Diploma, they see this as a step backwards, causing them to doubt your application.

Nazuk981

Oct 2, 2019
So you are not UAE citizen? Its going to be difficult because they want to see ties to your cou try of citizenship.
Also you have a masters but want to go for a Diploma, they see this as a step backwards, causing them to doubt your application.
no, i m not a uae citizen. i am an indian citizen residing in uae since past two years basically running the company. hence, i applied for visa from Uae. So what changes can i make in my application? any suggestions it would be of great help.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Savings must be from your personal account. You are already a business owner so going back to school would not lead to career progression. Given that you don’t live in India it will be difficult to show that you have strong ties to your home country.

Nazuk981

Oct 2, 2019
Savings must be from your personal account. You are already a business owner so going back to school would not lead to career progression. Given that you don’t live in India it will be difficult to show that you have strong ties to your home country.
Thank you for your views.

Nazuk981

Oct 2, 2019
no, i m not a uae citizen. i am an indian citizen residing in uae since past two years basically running the company. hence, i applied for visa from Uae. So what changes can i make in my application? any suggestions it would be of great help.
But currently i m just a shareholder in company. Do you think i should take up some more specific post like manager or anything?