+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal of trv

Jagdishkk

May 11, 2019
I have applied for Trv for exploratory visit under pnp entrepreneur program, it has been refused under purpose of visit dissatisfaction. I have attached my detailed itinerary with booked flights and hotels.also all strong financial and other documents with invitation letter from community development officer.

I want to reapply, what changes should I do in purpose of visit.
Pls help.

Jagdishkk

May 11, 2019
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. • I am not satisfied that you have a legitimate business purpose in Canada. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Jagdishkk

May 11, 2019
I applied for exploratory visit, I got invitation from community, exploratory visit is mandatory.

Feb 8, 2020
I have applied for Trv for exploratory visit under pnp entrepreneur program, it has been refused under purpose of visit dissatisfaction. I have attached my detailed itinerary with booked flights and hotels.also all strong financial and other documents with invitation letter from community development officer.

I want to reapply, what changes should I do in purpose of visit.
Pls help.
Hi jagdish..my name is harpreet singh and I too got invitation letter for my exploratory visit ...
Same reason I also recieved in refusal
Purpose of visit and travel history
Have u applied again ??
Can u share your no on my email to " harry40530322@gmail.com "

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Hi jagdish..my name is harpreet singh and I too got invitation letter for my exploratory visit ...
Same reason I also recieved in refusal
Purpose of visit and travel history
Have u applied again ??
Can u share your no on my email to " harry40530322@gmail.com "
Did you receive LAA from Manitoba? Interview conducted?