+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refusal of Police Certificate from UAE without valid Visa.

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
Upfront: 21-10-2015
Hy Everyone Hope you all fine,
As many members here know me that i was tried my best to PCC from UAE as i was there more than 6 months, i have paid a healthy amount to consultant & lawyer for this service but at end i got this letter from the consultant, and also i was chat with the Ministry of Interior UAE on official website: http://moi.gov.ae/
i am uploading letter and my chat result here!
kindly let me know it will be accepted by Visa officer?
i know no one have authentic information but still need suggestions.
click here to read letter : http://i65.tinypic.com/ncmmoy.jpg

Moudgill

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hi Hash
Might it work for you as same with my Dad and we get the police clearance from Dubai office as its valid for UAE and I searched in google and find a company in Mumbai arrange the certificate as they asked you to send them photo copies of passport and visa copies when you there and rest they handle and get the Plice clearance certificate within 15 days. Their fees is approx 20k but you can check in local if u can find same. Best of luck

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
Moudgill said:
Hi Hash
Might it work for you as same with my Dad and we get the police clearance from Dubai office as its valid for UAE and I searched in google and find a company in Mumbai arrange the certificate as they asked you to send them photo copies of passport and visa copies when you there and rest they handle and get the Plice clearance certificate within 15 days. Their fees is approx 20k but you can check in local if u can find same. Best of luck
thanks for reply but kindly read full letter by here; http://i65.tinypic.com/ncmmoy.jpg

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
When people cannot get a police certificate, they should document all their efforts to get it, and the refusals to issue one, and send this documentation with a letter of explanation with their PR application. Some people have been approved without a needed police certificate. We can't tell ahead of time if any particular visa officer will think you tried enough times, unfortunately.

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
based on what you posted here you did not follow instructions on how to obtain a police certificate from the uae did you submit your fingerprints? copies of cancelled visas etc? younhave to realize that cic is not stupid, the officers know exactly which country wont give a pcc, and uae is not one of them

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/united-arab-emirates.asp#spec

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
jomz said:
based on what you posted here you did not follow instructions on how to obtain a police certificate from the uae did you submit your fingerprints? copies of cancelled visas etc? younhave to realize that cic is not stupid, the officers know exactly which country wont give a pcc, and uae is not one of them

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/united-arab-emirates.asp#spec
I already done this all, if you check one of countries Ministry saying they law is changed and they only issued while person will be physically in UAE with valid visa. I already following procedure mentioned at CIC website but same get from embassy even my wife called on Ottawa UAE embassy and got reply that go to UAE by person or hired some lawyer.

Gary_87

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2013
Victoria, BC
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-04-2017
Hashipk said:
I already done this all, if you check one of countries Ministry saying they law is changed and they only issued while person will be physically in UAE with valid visa. I already following procedure mentioned at CIC website but same get from embassy even my wife called on Ottawa UAE embassy and got reply that go to UAE by person or hired some lawyer.
Regarding my chinese police check, I am including evidence showing how to get my PCC I would have to physically travel to china and apply in person, the whole process taking approximately 3 weeks give or take and how im unable to do that (current student visa conditions saying i have to attend my classes and evidence of correspondence saying that i need to go there and NO agent can apply for me).

I dont think CIC expect you to travel to the country to get the PCC and if no one can do it for you there, you should be ok. I also dont think CIC expect us to pay an absurd amount of money hiring lawyers to get police checks.

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
Hashipk said:
Not sure why you are getting this info. Here is a link on ordering pcc when you are out of UAE. It's fairly standard.

https://www.abudhabi.ae/portal/public/en/citizens/work_and_employment/job_search/service50?docName=ADEGP_DF_21114_EN&_adf.ctrl-state=i0ye2fc3e_4&_afrLoop=5430093263905030#!

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
jomz said:
Not sure why you are getting this info. Here is a link on ordering pcc when you are out of UAE. It's fairly standard.

https://www.abudhabi.ae/portal/public/en/citizens/work_and_employment/job_search/service50?docName=ADEGP_DF_21114_EN&_adf.ctrl-state=i0ye2fc3e_4&_afrLoop=5430093263905030#!
Dear first let me know .ae or .gov.ae is official site ?
And if government us official then try www.moi.gov.ae
And talk to them they online for 24/7.
Hope you will get same answer I got before.

irosha

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
im in the same dilemma . my husband traveled to dubai extensively but on visit visa, never on resident visa, so therefore never held an emirates ID. now in trying to get a pcc from dubai, we have sent finger prints etc attested by the foreign ministry in home country as well as the local Dubai embassy . And
now dubai cid says they cant issue one cos my husband was never a resident .
has anyone overcome this? any input is greatly appreciated!

Reactions: Kesse

Kesse

Jul 26, 2017
im in the same dilemma . my husband traveled to dubai extensively but on visit visa, never on resident visa, so therefore never held an emirates ID. now in trying to get a pcc from dubai, we have sent finger prints etc attested by the foreign ministry in home country as well as the local Dubai embassy . And
now dubai cid says they cant issue one cos my husband was never a resident .
has anyone overcome this? any input is greatly appreciated!
Please Irosha, did you find any way around this? it seems to be a big issue. Thanks

asifabid

Jun 14, 2017
Hi
Please Irosha, did you find any way around this? it seems to be a big issue. Thanks
Any update on this guys? Were you able to get pcc for visit visa or able to convince cic that dubai doesn't give pcc for visit visa.

Kesse

Jul 26, 2017
Hi

Any update on this guys? Were you able to get pcc for visit visa or able to convince cic that dubai doesn't give pcc for visit visa.
I did not get the PCC from dubai... So I ended up sending an explanation to CIC