+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refusal of permanent resident

Banjo toplink

Aug 30, 2018
I am not satisfied that you meet the qualifying work experience requirement because you knew little
about the basics of sewing, but states you had worked as a sewer for over two years. Your evidence of
employment is largely limited to an employment letter and payslips that you have admitted were
reproduced and signed on different dates than are shown on the payslip. You admitted that they were not
genuine payslips and had been issued for the purpose of the application. I am not satisfied you have
provided truthful information regarding your employment.

What can I do please

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am not satisfied that you meet the qualifying work experience requirement because you knew little
about the basics of sewing, but states you had worked as a sewer for over two years. Your evidence of
employment is largely limited to an employment letter and payslips that you have admitted were
reproduced and signed on different dates than are shown on the payslip. You admitted that they were not
genuine payslips and had been issued for the purpose of the application. I am not satisfied you have

What can I do please
I'm not sure I understand what you are asking.

You were correctly refused based on submitting fraudulent payslips and misrepresenting your experience.

Have you been officially refused yet? Did IRCC issue a misrepresentation ban?

SURVIVAL

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017

What can I do please
From where did you apply and submit your application?