+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal of FC Sponsorship with OWP

trsc1988

Oct 3, 2018
Good day!

I just want to clarify something.
I went to ask a consultant about my situation and she said that my OWP is null and void since I got a refusal for my PR application under FC. My OWP's conditions does not say anything like that and under the remarks, it states "pending FC apr". My OWP's expiration date is on October of 2019. I do not know what CIC's regulation says about it as I cannot find any article with the same situation as well. I want to know if I still have a status because of my OWP or not? I am also currently gathering all of the needed documents again as I want to reapply as soon as possible.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good day!

I went to ask a consultant about my situation and she said that my OWP is null and void since I got a refusal for my PR application under FC. My OWP's conditions does not say anything like that and under the remarks, it states "pending FC apr". My OWP's expiration date is on October of 2019. I do not know what CIC's regulation says about it as I cannot find any article with the same situation as well. I want to know if I still have a status because of my OWP or not? I am also currently gathering all of the needed documents again as I want to reapply as soon as possible.
Your OWP is still valid. Consultant doesn't know what he/she is talking about.

Reactions: YVR123

vky0123

Star Member
Jun 1, 2023
Good day!

hi, what is the reason of PR application refusal our work permit also has Remarks "Pending FC APR"