+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal not knowing the reason

lcpotpot

Mar 13, 2018
Good day,

Would like to ask if there is a way to appeal refusal. My husband applied for FSW Cook and was waiting for his temporary visa until we learn that he was refuse. We check thru call and did not learn what is the reason for refusal. He was given 30 day time frame to do medical but then medical takes more than 30 days to complete because of a sputum examination. Medical request filed November 19 and completely done March 26, 2019. Is medical delay can be a reason for refusal? If so, how can we appeal. My employer is waiting and Im so devasted right now. Is there anyone who can help or advise or in the same situation. Thank you

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
To find out the reasons for the refusal, you can order GCMS notes. This will take a month.

Are you already a PR in Canada? If yes, you can order the notes yourself. If not, you can use a company (Google "Order GCMS Notes"). It typically costs around $20 to get the notes when you go through a company.

lcpotpot

Mar 13, 2018
Im not a PR. My husband just applied and was hired by Canadian employer. Im in the Philippines right now and just have a representative who filed my application in Canada.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Im not a PR. My husband just applied and was hired by Canadian employer. Im in the Philippines right now and just have a representative who filed my application in Canada.
Ask your representative to file for the GCMS notes.