+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal letter

Paria_t86

Nov 17, 2018
me and my husband have refused from tourist visa after just 6 working days after applying!!
Reasons were so unclear. 1. Travel history 2.family ties 3.purpose of travel 4.assets and financial status
We provide all document and mentioned requirments, we traveled 24 countries during 7 years. My husband is a factory owner with all provided evidences, we had invitation letter from my cousin.
I really dont know what to do
Please help me:(((((
Where can i say these explanations?
Is i want to apply again i dont know what to add more. Our document were more than complete

Paria_t86

Nov 17, 2018
me and my husband have refused from tourist visa after just 6 working days after applying!!
Reasons were so unclear. 1. Travel history 2.family ties 3.purpose of travel 4.assets and financial status
We provide all document and mentioned requirments, we traveled 24 countries during 7 years. My husband is a factory owner with all provided evidences, we had invitation letter from my cousin.
Is i want to apply again i dont know what to add more. Our document were more than complete
Please help me i am so confusedddd

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
We provide all document and mentioned requirments, we traveled 24 countries during 7 years.
Which countries + typically for how long did you visit each of them + purpose of those visits?

My husband is a factory owner with all provided evidences,
Do post the list of documents that each of you had submitted.

we had invitation letter from my cousin.
Your cousin's documents are secondary. You need to prove that you are a genuine visitor who will not overstay + have strong reasons to return to your home country.

Your idea of *complete documents* could be vastly different from what the visa officer is looking for.

1. What was the purpose of your visit? And, for how long?
2. Country of passport?
3. Do you have other ties to your country: Are you employed? Own property and other assets? Good financial situation? Dependent family members (your children/ parents or in-laws)?

Reactions: ubfx

Paria_t86

Nov 17, 2018
Which countries + typically for how long did you visit each of them + purpose of those visits?

Do post the list of documents that each of you had submitted.

Your cousin's documents are secondary. You need to prove that you are a genuine visitor who will not overstay + have strong reasons to return to your home country.

Your idea of *complete documents* could be vastly different from what the visa officer is looking for.

1. What was the purpose of your visit? And, for how long?
2. Country of passport?
3. Do you have other ties to your country: Are you employed? Own property and other assets? Good financial situation? Dependent family members (your children/ parents or in-laws)?

Dear Bryanna thanks for you reply
We are from Iran , we traveled a lot, different periods, but typically between 7 to 14 days. purpose of all of them was tourism.

Me and my husband have traveled together over 24 countries (Korea, Russia, many countries of Europe, Malaysia, Singapore and so on…) from 2012 that we married so far. Before our marriage I lived and studied in the United Kingdom for 2 years and had 2 years working permit visa from UK and my husband traveled a lot with his family. I have visa stamps of different countries in my passport as well as 3 Schengen visa from Germany, Netherlands and Portugal. My husband also despite of 2 Schengen (Netherlands, Portugal) has different visa stamps in his passport.

list of documents that each of us had submitted.

1. Fully completed application form with attached passport pictures of both of us.
2. Digital Photo of us.
3. Original scanned of passports showing our travel histories.
4. Invitation letter of my cousin from Toronto and scanned of his passport (Pouya Amini).
5. Flight reserved tickets of our trip flight from travel agent.
6. Documentary evidences of my husband's job

1- Establishment license development plan

2- The judiciary establishment notice

3- Notice for the company changes.

4- Certificate of membership

5- Insurance Premium Payment record

6- Personnel’s monthly wage, salary and fringe benefits list (2 month)

7- Bank approval of personnel’s salary payments. (2 month)

8- Medical device registration certificate

9- Medical device registration certificate

Documentary evidences of me

1- University certify

2- Pasargad sepahan tile company certify

3- Insurance Premium Payment record

4- Paystub of three month

7. A financial ability from bank and bank statements (four months)(both of us)
8. our Marriage certificate
9. My two property deeds.
10. My husband two vehicles title deeds.
11. Proof of relationship
12. purpose of travel Explanation
13. applications that are required.

In my husband application we provided a cover letter with purpose of our travel in the section of additional documents. Me and my husband love to travel a lot that is why we don’t want to have a babe. We intend to travel for our new year holidays to visit my cousin and also a new country that we have never traveled to. Because of my husband’s job we can never be out of our country more than 14 working days, that’s why we applied to be out for our new year which is 2 weeks’ official government holidays with additional works-off of 1 weeks from his factory.

As I said my cousin live in Canada with his family and we attached his invitation letter as well as proof of our relationship and also his passport. Parents of me and my husband already live in Iran. We have no children and we don’t intend to have any. The most reason of our ties to our country is my husband job. He has an owner of medical equipment factory. He is chairman of the board. We have provided all evidences of his job and his factory. He has more than 30 workers and even can not be far away of his work more than 2 weeks.

our passport is from iran and we wanted to stay for 3 weeks.

please help me what to do now:( i really don't know what to attach more and we had provided everything we knew . I am very sad now :(

Paria_t86

Nov 17, 2018
We refused from uk embassy 2 years ego and we mentioned it in our application. Is that possible travel history problem is because of that?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear Bryanna thanks for you reply
We are from Iran , we traveled a lot, different periods, but typically between 7 to 14 days. purpose of all of them was tourism.

Me and my husband have traveled together over 24 countries (Korea, Russia, many countries of Europe, Malaysia, Singapore and so on…) from 2012 that we married so far. Before our marriage I lived and studied in the United Kingdom for 2 years and had 2 years working permit visa from UK and my husband traveled a lot with his family. I have visa stamps of different countries in my passport as well as 3 Schengen visa from Germany, Netherlands and Portugal. My husband also despite of 2 Schengen (Netherlands, Portugal) has different visa stamps in his passport.

list of documents that each of us had submitted.

1. Fully completed application form with attached passport pictures of both of us.
2. Digital Photo of us.
3. Original scanned of passports showing our travel histories.
4. Invitation letter of my cousin from Toronto and scanned of his passport (Pouya Amini).
5. Flight reserved tickets of our trip flight from travel agent.
6. Documentary evidences of my husband's job

1- Establishment license development plan

2- The judiciary establishment notice

3- Notice for the company changes.

4- Certificate of membership

5- Insurance Premium Payment record

6- Personnel’s monthly wage, salary and fringe benefits list (2 month)

7- Bank approval of personnel’s salary payments. (2 month)

8- Medical device registration certificate

9- Medical device registration certificate

Documentary evidences of me

1- University certify

2- Pasargad sepahan tile company certify

3- Insurance Premium Payment record

4- Paystub of three month

7. A financial ability from bank and bank statements (four months)(both of us)
8. our Marriage certificate
9. My two property deeds.
10. My husband two vehicles title deeds.
11. Proof of relationship
12. purpose of travel Explanation
13. applications that are required.

In my husband application we provided a cover letter with purpose of our travel in the section of additional documents. Me and my husband love to travel a lot that is why we don’t want to have a babe. We intend to travel for our new year holidays to visit my cousin and also a new country that we have never traveled to. Because of my husband’s job we can never be out of our country more than 14 working days, that’s why we applied to be out for our new year which is 2 weeks’ official government holidays with additional works-off of 1 weeks from his factory.

As I said my cousin live in Canada with his family and we attached his invitation letter as well as proof of our relationship and also his passport. Parents of me and my husband already live in Iran. We have no children and we don’t intend to have any. The most reason of our ties to our country is my husband job. He has an owner of medical equipment factory. He is chairman of the board. We have provided all evidences of his job and his factory. He has more than 30 workers and even can not be far away of his work more than 2 weeks.

our passport is from iran and we wanted to stay for 3 weeks.

please help me what to do now:( i really don't know what to attach more and we had provided everything we knew . I am very sad now :(
You may want to order GCMS notes to get a better idea why you were refused. IMO, you have good applications but it seems you have not demonstrated exceptionally strong ties to return to Iran

Based on your post, it seems your husband has not submitted adequate evidence for:
1. Actively managing his business on a day-to-day basis + his business financials + why his work would compel him to return at the end of a 3 weeks' holiday + an explanation/evidence to say who will manage his business temporarily when he is away.

Also, is he the sole owner?
Audit reports? Profit-loss balance sheet?
Rented/leased office premises?
Company profile + company website?
Customer contact information?
Business loans?
Vehicle loans?
Business credit cards?

2. Your parents and in-laws are dependent on you/your husband. Do they live with you? Can you prove they are dependent on you/your husband?

3. A Travel History explanation (visa officers are not likely to scrutinize passports to determine previous travel). Only travel in the last 10 years will matter.

Do you have any valid visas?
Any international or domestic travel that's scheduled/paid for after your intended Canada visit?
Don't book any tickets to Canada until your visas are granted.

4. A detailed day-by-day visit plan with expense estimates.... and prove you can pay for this plan with your own finances (not company funds) + airfare + surplus

5. Valuation of property and other assets. Do you have a mortgage? Do you earn rental income from these properties? If yes, do you have agreements and bank transfers/receipts to prove it?

6. Any personal financial investments, including pension funds, bank term deposits, shares/stocks, etc?

7. Do you have any other socio-economic-personal reasons that would compel you to return at the end of your visit?

Paria_t86

Nov 17, 2018
Dear @Bryanna thank you very much for your full recommendation, how can i applay for GCMS and is that help?
These things you mentioned are a lot in details, i know some of my friends with none of these things and even not good travel history and not a very strong job but got visa even with all family together!!
It seems that our case had not even been looked , is that possible ?
But about your questions:
1: my husband has a partnership of 50%, I wrote it and we attached company profile and personnel details and paid salaries.
2: our parents are not dependent of us , we are not live together in one house.
3:we don't have valid visa at the moment, and dont have a plan yet to travel after canada , and about our travel history all our travels were in last 10 years.
4: About detailed day by day i attached our plan day by day in a cover letter , but not with estimated expenses,
5: we dont have a mortgage or loan, I personally have an asset which is under my father managment, its rental income goes to my father account.
6:no

Overall I think if they checked our documents they could see that we traveled a lot and if we attached many documents regarding my job and my husband job
The only negative thing about our application is our 2 year ego rejection of uk .
My husband attached 2 bank statements, one is under company name and another which is joint with his job partner for using both company and personal use.
What do you think for us? Reapplying?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear @Bryanna thank you very much for your full recommendation, how can i applay for GCMS and is that help?
These things you mentioned are a lot in details, i know some of my friends with none of these things and even not good travel history and not a very strong job but got visa even with all family together!!
Every application is unique. One cannot compare.

It seems that our case had not even been looked , is that possible ?
That's highly unlikely.

But about your questions:
1: my husband has a partnership of 50%, I wrote it and we attached company profile and personnel details and paid salaries.
2: our parents are not dependent of us , we are not live together in one house.
3:we don't have valid visa at the moment, and dont have a plan yet to travel after canada , and about our travel history all our travels were in last 10 years.
4: About detailed day by day i attached our plan day by day in a cover letter , but not with estimated expenses,
5: we dont have a mortgage or loan, I personally have an asset which is under my father managment, its rental income goes to my father account.
6:no

Overall I think if they checked our documents they could see that we traveled a lot and if we attached many documents regarding my job and my husband job
The only negative thing about our application is our 2 year ego rejection of uk .

My husband attached 2 bank statements, one is under company name and another which is joint with his job partner for using both company and personal use.
What do you think for us? Reapplying?
Your documents confirm again that your husband did not have a strong application. Here's why:
1. He has a business partner = Your husband can remain away from the business for as long as he wants to.... unless he has evidence to prove the clear, distinct work responsibilities of each business partner = Your husband's business partner cannot manage the business alone.

2. Your husband had not included evidence to prove the business is actively trading on a day-to-day basis + the business financials.

3. Your parents and in-laws live in a different city = Not family ties to return to

4. Your husband's bank statements were for company funds + there was no consent from the business partner for the joint account that allowed your husband to withdraw X amount for the Canada visit = Refusal for financial reasons because both these bank accounts cannot be used for pay for a personal visit abroad.

5. No loans, no mortgages = Strong financial situation (assuming the properties were not gifted or inherited) = But, not compelling reasons to return to Iran as these are not active ties

6. As mentioned earlier, a visa officer will not go through the passport stamps to figure out your previous travel. You should include a Travel History explanation for this.

7. Your UK visa refusal did not lead to a Canada TRV refusal IF the UK refused you on generic grounds

Paria_t86

Nov 17, 2018
1. He has a business partner = Your husband can remain away from the business for as long as he wants to.... unless he has evidence to prove the clear, distinct work responsibilities of each business partner = Your husband's business partner cannot manage the business alone.
my husband is a board of chairman and in the official documents that were attached its is mentioned. responsibilities of a board of chairman of a factory is obvious, its like says that what a doctor exactly day by day does.(in my opinion)

Paria_t86

Nov 17, 2018
2. Your husband had not included evidence to prove the business is actively trading on a day-to-day basis + the business financials.
but we attached business financials + personnels monthly wage, salary and fringe benefits list and also Notice for the company changes.

Paria_t86

Nov 17, 2018
ye
Your husband's bank statements were for company funds + there was no consent from the business partner for the joint account that allowed your husband to withdraw X amount for the Canada visit = Refusal for financial reasons because both these bank accounts cannot be used for pay for a personal visit abroad.
yes it makes sense, but in the factory contracts had been mentioned that all things were 50% share.

Paria_t86

Nov 17, 2018
No loans, no mortgages = Strong financial situation (assuming the properties were not gifted or inherited) = But, not compelling reasons to return to Iran as these are not active ties
we just mentioned our properties for financial level and assets. not for ties.

Paria_t86

Nov 17, 2018
As mentioned earlier, a visa officer will not go through the passport stamps to figure out your previous travel. You should include a Travel History explanation for this.
yes but there is an application 5257B which is under the name of schedule1, and inside that all travel histories during last 10 years should be mentioned. we filled it out, both of us

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017

That's highly unlikely.

Your documents confirm again that your husband did not have a strong application. Here's why:

3. Your parents and in-laws live in a different city = Not family ties to return to

4. Your husband's bank statements were for company funds + there was no consent from the business partner for the joint account that allowed your husband to withdraw X amount for the Canada visit = Refusal for financial reasons because both these bank accounts cannot be used for pay for a personal visit abroad.

5. No loans, no mortgages = Strong financial situation (assuming the properties were not gifted or inherited) = But, not compelling reasons to return to Iran as these are not active ties

6. As mentioned earlier, a visa officer will not go through the passport stamps to figure out your previous travel. You should include a Travel History explanation for this.

7. Your UK visa refusal did not lead to a Canada TRV refusal IF the UK refused you on generic grounds

That's highly unlikely.

Agree with you @Bryanna very good points and very knowledgeable post