+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal letter ,reconsideration letter ,In process than to Decision made

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
229334 said:
birth certificate and marriage certificate is missing..passport means nothig..what proof you have he is your brother?/
In a post a little above he said he included: "School certificate and my Birth certificate all docs reflecting fathers name in same ...!" Wouldn't that achieve the same goal?

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Is your visa office NDVO ? just to clarify, did your elder bro list you as brother while filing for his PR application?

Also have you provided your bro's lease agreement papers?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
jaggy999 said:
just to clarify, did your elder bro list you as brother while filing for his PR application?

Also have you provided your bro's lease agreement papers?[/b]
Good ques about inclusion of his name in his brother's PR app, Jaggy! +1

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Pippin said:
Good ques about inclusion of his name in his brother's PR app, Jaggy! +1

Thanks dear........the docs provided by him should suffice proof of relationship and residency, but this is something where I think they might have goofed it up.....lets wait for gurvinder's reply

Also necessary for him to apply for his bro's gcms

Jul 21, 2011
jaggy999 said:

Thanks dear........the docs provided by him should suffice proof of relationship and residency, but this is something where I think they might have goofed it up.....lets wait for gurvinder's reply

Also necessary for him to apply for his bro's gcms
no, school certificate is not enough...they need birth and marriage certificate

Jul 21, 2011
Pippin said:
In a post a little above he said he included: "School certificate and my Birth certificate all docs reflecting fathers name in same ...!" Wouldn't that achieve the same goal?
school certificate not enough,,both marriage and birth certificate needed

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
229334 said:
no, school certificate is not enough...they need birth and marriage certificate
I don't know whats already provided by gurvinder......but obvious that birth certificate is needed to prove relationship........read his first post, it says that proof of residency is not proved........that means providing lease agreements and other documents relating to it.

gurvinder6

Nov 4, 2012
Dear All,
Thanx for suggestions .... but ndvo is raising point on residency proof of brother not raised question on relationship ? anyway i am first of all shooting an e mail for current status and request for GCMS (Caips n) .... I have all the docs including birth certificates,marriage and landing papers to all candian residency docs plus PR card etc etc ... now suggest me do i need to send it directly or thru agent or need to wait for NDVO reply FOR THEIR INPROCESS status they have shown for 2 weeks than again to DM.

In earlier rejection letter they have raised a point that they are not satisfied with residency proof attached though i have attached every thing including PR card .

pls guide further series of action from my side from tomm??

rgds
GK

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
You have to prove that he is living in Canada. Utility bills, bank statements, pay slips, taxes are good proofs. One can have the PR card and not live in Canada

Rod

gurvinder6 said:
Dear All,
Thanx for suggestions .... but ndvo is raising point on residency proof of brother not raised question on relationship ? anyway i am first of all shooting an e mail for current status and request for GCMS (Caips n) .... I have all the docs including birth certificates,marriage and landing papers to all candian residency docs plus PR card etc etc ... now suggest me do i need to send it directly or thru agent or need to wait for NDVO reply FOR THEIR INPROCESS status they have shown for 2 weeks than again to DM.

In earlier rejection letter they have raised a point that they are not satisfied with residency proof attached though i have attached every thing including PR card .

pls guide further series of action from my side from tomm??

rgds
GK

gurvinder6

Nov 4, 2012
Hi ,
My brother has put my name when he filed PR, and i have his home papers which he has purchased on his wife's name ?(will send marriage cert too !) second we have provided all docs as per list .... please guide do i need to send all docs everything i mean directly to them or thru agent (will they entertain my e mail)and will this serve the purpose or i have to send a mail first ?? for status ?
rgds

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
gurvinder6 said:
Hi ,
My brother has put my name when he filed PR, and i have his home papers which he has purchased on his wife's name ?(will send marriage cert too !) second we have provided all docs as per list .... please guide do i need to send all docs everything i mean directly to them or thru agent (will they entertain my e mail)and will this serve the purpose or i have to send a mail first ?? for status ?
rgds

Did you provide lease agreements/home papers on ur bhabhi's name?.....plz enlist the proof of residency docs you provided, when you sent full application to CIO.

You need to send supporting docs through agent/consultant.....Have a look if everything is correct and to the point.....sending a mail for status is of no use(ur status is rejected). Now you need to ask for reconsideration based on supporting docs and prove residency of ur bro.

All the best!!!

jaysi225041

Apr 9, 2011
ludhiana
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 APRIL,2010
Doc's Request.
26 JULY,2010
Nomination.....
22 NOV,2010
AOR Received.
5 JAN 2011
IELTS Request
DONE
what happen to u r case dear?

MD25

Apr 7, 2020
Hello everyone, I just have a question. My pr application online status was changed to decision made, and I received refusal letter. But ask for reconsideration and they requested additional documents. But some status still decision made for almost 3 months now when I submitted the documents they needed.
Do you have any idea what to do? Any information will greatly appreciated. Thank you.