+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal Letter over subsection 200(1)

Gurleen1009

Jan 17, 2019
Hello,

My Spouse open work permit got rejected yesterday on following grounds :-

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am on open work permit and working as an Assistant manager. My Wife is living in India and we got married last year September. Any suggestions how to overcome from this situation? I attached all the required documents but still refusal.

Reactions: MOHAMMED Mohammed

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am on open work permit and working as an Assistant manager. My Wife is living in India and we got married last year September. Any suggestions how to overcome from this situation? I attached all the required documents but still refusal.
What documents did you attach?

Gurleen1009

Jan 17, 2019
I submitted explanation letter where I attached Marriage documents, my and wife paystubs, my canadian job letter and wife indian job letter, marriage pictures, Canadian bank statements and all forms required in checklist.

Jicijoy

Nov 6, 2018
Hello,

Hai Have you applied again. Have you got you spouse visa.

rajindergiran

Dec 16, 2019
Hello,

Hi
i got the same refusal, can you please tell me your spouse got work permit. Please guide me, i am so upset.