+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal letter for work permit. Help!

_kimpoy26_

Mar 9, 2018
Hi everyone.

Just need some advise with regards to my application. I applied last month for a work permit and I received their decision after 3 weeks. I was refused for the work permit for the reason that I was not able to meet the requirements. I already have a positive LMIA, contra t and I submitted all the needed documents to the visa office but still I have been refused by the officer. I have already an employer in canada also. currently I am working in a pet shop and I am applying for farm worker in canada since I had an experience as a farm worker for 1 yr before I got employed in a pet shop.

I am planning to re apply my application. can anyone help me how to justify my application for me to be approved for the work permit in canada coz i dont know now what other documents they need since I submitted to them all my credentials and certificate in farming.

Hoping for your help. Thank you.

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hi everyone.

Just need some advise with regards to my application. I applied last month for a work permit and I received their decision after 3 weeks. I was refused for the work permit for the reason that I was not able to meet the requirements. I already have a positive LMIA, contra t and I submitted all the needed documents to the visa office but still I have been refused by the officer. I have already an employer in canada also. currently I am working in a pet shop and I am applying for farm worker in canada since I had an experience as a farm worker for 1 yr before I got employed in a pet shop.

I am planning to re apply my application. can anyone help me how to justify my application for me to be approved for the work permit in canada coz i dont know now what other documents they need since I submitted to them all my credentials and certificate in farming.

Hoping for your help. Thank you.
Hello friend kindly apply for your GCMS note it is a detailed report for your rejection, you will get a clear idea why they refused your application. Then you can add more documents if needed and reapply hope this will help you