+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal Letter for Canada Immigration

ankitv04

Jul 20, 2017
Hi All,

I had applied under Express entry profile for Canada Immigration after my name came in the draw in November 2017. I submitted all my documents and paid the visa fees and now i have received a refusal letter stating "I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements under paragraphs 75(2)(a)(b)(c) because you have not accumulated at least one year of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work, in the occupation identified as your primary occupation: 2172 Database Analysts and Data Administrator."

Well I have 5+ years of IT experience working as an ETL Developer. I am confused and worried as to what needs to be done now and how to get it checked and/or verified and cleared.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

sayan1709

Jan 7, 2018
When did you apply? What's your AOR ?

Hi All,

I had applied under Express entry profile for Canada Immigration after my name came in the draw in November 2017. I submitted all my documents and paid the visa fees and now i have received a refusal letter stating "I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements under paragraphs 75(2)(a)(b)(c) because you have not accumulated at least one year of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work, in the occupation identified as your primary occupation: 2172 Database Analysts and Data Administrator."

Well I have 5+ years of IT experience working as an ETL Developer. I am confused and worried as to what needs to be done now and how to get it checked and/or verified and cleared.

Thanks.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Thanks.
What is your Primary NOC?
How much work experience do you have on such NOC?
What are the dates of your employment for such NOC and hrs worked per week.

Fyi these are the requirements that the officer believes you do not meet.

"
  • (a) within the 10 years before the date on which their application for a permanent resident visa is made, they have accumulated, over a continuous period, at least one year of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work, in the occupation identified by the foreign national in their application as their primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;

• (b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification;

• (c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties;"
http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-75.html

sayan1709

Jan 7, 2018

"
  • (a) within the 10 years before the date on which their application for a permanent resident visa is made, they have accumulated, over a continuous period, at least one year of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work, in the occupation identified by the foreign national in their application as their primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;

• (b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification;

• (c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties;"
I have NOC 1212, 3 years experience.
Did you receive the refusal letter during na2 or before you passed your medical?

ankitv04

Jul 20, 2017

"

Hi ,

The reason for refusal is stated under 75(2) a,b,c.

ankitv04

Jul 20, 2017
Any help on how should I proceed with this scenario, because I have 5+ years of experience working as an Etl developer. I had applied under noc code 2172.

What are the possible next steps that I can take.

shru_91

Dec 17, 2018
Any help on how should I proceed with this scenario, because I have 5+ years of experience working as an Etl developer. I had applied under noc code 2172.

What are the possible next steps that I can take.
Hi,

can you please tell me if you were able to find out the reasons for refusal and proceed with the process?TIA