+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal jan 2021 intake

Gillrvndr1

Nov 16, 2019
Hi I am.from India.I have done MsC maths + B.Ed in 2019.No work.experience.I.lodged my file on 19 Nov 2020.My course was PG diploma Business Management human Resources in lambton college Missisauga.Reason of Refusal
U will not leave canada and irrelevant course.
Should I change my course?
What should I do?
Plz someone help

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
You already have a master's, why do you want to do a pg diploma. There is no education benefit to you.

There's no purpose in applying for a study permit. Therefore there is suspicion that you will not leave Canada after your temporary stay.

Gillrvndr1

Nov 16, 2019
You already have a master's, why do you want to do a pg diploma. There is no education benefit to you.

There's no purpose in applying for a study permit. Therefore there is suspicion that you will not leave Canada after your temporary stay.
Which course should I opt then?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Which course should I opt then?
You could do a second master's closely related to what you did and explain why you want to pursue another master's program and how it will benefit you in your country. Or, PG Diploma related to your master's and explain why PG, not Ph.D. Also, try to look for work experience related to your previous studies.