+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REFUSAL IN OCT 2019

param737

Aug 5, 2019
Hi All,

My parents (74 yrs & 67 yrs) have submitted online applications for visitor visa on Sep end 2019 and received letter for bio-metrics on after 05 days. Biometrics were done and same was also confirmed under their GC key.

They have uploaded proof of funds (Fixed deposts, Post Office investments - handsome amount), ITR for 3 years, Pension Orders, Invitation letter from Grandson. But now we received refusal mail stating below reasons :

•I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Shall we immediately file a new application or wait for sometime.

Ksavier

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Hi All,

My parents (74 yrs & 67 yrs) have submitted online applications for visitor visa on Sep end 2019 and received letter for bio-metrics on after 05 days. Biometrics were done and same was also confirmed under their GC key.

They have uploaded proof of funds (Fixed deposts, Post Office investments - handsome amount), ITR for 3 years, Pension Orders, Invitation letter from Grandson. But now we received refusal mail stating below reasons :

•I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

you can reapply immediately if you can offer better answers/proof for the reasons of refusal. You should include a letter this time explaining in detail the motives of the visit. Regarding the assets and financial status should provide 6 months I believe of bank statements. Whatever account your parents are receiving their pension on be sure to include these statements.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hi All,

What was the purpose of visit provided? What kind of travel history they had?

param737

Aug 5, 2019
The purpose of visit was to meet family members (Grandson) on his convocation and travel history is Nil

param737

Aug 5, 2019
you can reapply immediately if you can offer better answers/proof for the reasons of refusal. You should include a letter this time explaining in detail the motives of the visit. Regarding the assets and financial status should provide 6 months I believe of bank statements. Whatever account your parents are receiving their pension on be sure to include these statements.
Dear Ksavier,

I have again re-applied today with property valuation documents and notarized affidavit declaring their return before expiry of entry permit / visa granted. Also loaded a letter addressing to Visa granting Officer clearly stating the motive of visit and addition of above documents to address the concerns raised.

Crossing fingers for favorable outcome

Reactions: Ksavier

param737

Aug 5, 2019
What is the process for the same?
Pls advise further...
Grandson is on study permit
Hi Subdoh,

ciaps turn around time is 4-5 weeks, by that time the convocation would have been over.

Thanks for sharing the new information on aips, which I was not aware

Ksavier

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Dear Ksavier,

I have again re-applied today with property valuation documents and notarized affidavit declaring their return before expiry of entry permit / visa granted. Also loaded a letter addressing to Visa granting Officer clearly stating the motive of visit and addition of above documents to address the concerns raised.

Crossing fingers for favorable outcome
hope we all get positive outcomes

param737

Aug 5, 2019
Dear All,

Thanks of your valuable inputs, today I received my parents Visitor Visa.
@Ksavier Thanks for your advise to reapply asap with better answers/proofs to the refusal grounds.

deepikarabhay

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Will the processing time reduce if reapplied immediately?

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Will the processing time reduce if reapplied immediately?
Hard to tell

Some of the steps like biometrics will be faster (skipped), but otherwise anytime you reapply after rejection, vo will likely be reviewing your previous case rejection notes and juxtapose your new application with that.

If you are wondering because you are trying to make a flight arrangement, I would definitely make it in refundable fare

param737

Aug 5, 2019
I had addressed the refusal reasons with below supporting doc
Property Valuation reports
Notirazed Affidavit stating return
Cover letter signed by main applicant indicating relation, reason of visit and return etc.