+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal in express entry

jassu.singh

Jun 8, 2018
Hello
I got refusal in my Express entry application under CEC recently.
visa officer said that he is not satisfied with my employment. “I am not satisfied with your employment corresponds to Customer service supervisor-retail NOC 6211”. He just refused my file without asking further justification on my employment after one and half month. I think I selected wrong NOC because I was working on private financial institution (like services offering western union or cashing cheques etc.) not on retail store like grocery store or clothing stores. My consultant already applied for GCMS notes. I am not in express entry pool after refusal right now.
Can anyone suggest me what to do bow ?
Should I need to apply again for express entry again with correct NOC and add some relevant duties after applying new ITA.?

Reactions: Chirusua

jassu.singh

Jun 8, 2018
Yes I hired licensed consultant to help me and I included a employment letter as he guided me about my NOC code which was not correct. Now when I got reviewed my profile with another consultants, they said your last consultant chose a incorrect code and fail to add 2-3 main duties as per my correct NoC code. Now I'm confused that should I reapply with new express entry profile with new detailed employment letter with correct NOC and add few more duties because I need to get new ITA to enter in pool again. My employer is ready to issue a detailed employment letter. Please suggest me what should I need to do ??

jassu.singh

Jun 8, 2018
yes! He has good online reviews. but I don’t want to continue eith him. He just said I need GCMS notes to see what is wrong with my express entry application. He already applied GCMS notes. But I want to hire another consultant to apply again with correct NOC code if this is possible??

Reactions: pulkitkumar190

Summer527

Jun 22, 2018
yes! He has good online reviews. but I don’t want to continue eith him. He just said I need GCMS notes to see what is wrong with my express entry application. He already applied GCMS notes. But I want to hire another consultant to apply again with correct NOC code if this is possible??
I know a reliable licensed immigration lawyer. He is experienced with dealing complicated cases. If you need it, I can give you his contact information. I think he can give you more useful suggestions on what to do next. I just submitted my application under his assistance. Many of my friends got PR with his help.

jassu.singh

Jun 8, 2018
ok I will apply a new application with detailed employment letter of correct NOC code with duties.

Can my employer add some duties in new employment which were missing last time under incorrect NOC as I am very nervous this time about the results. ?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Yes I hired licensed consultant to help me and I included a employment letter as he guided me about my NOC code which was not correct. Now when I got reviewed my profile with another consultants, they said your last consultant chose a incorrect code and fail to add 2-3 main duties as per my correct NoC code. Now I'm confused that should I reapply with new express entry profile with new detailed employment letter with correct NOC and add few more duties because I need to get new ITA to enter in pool again. My employer is ready to issue a detailed employment letter. Please suggest me what should I need to do ??
Jassu sorry to hear about your refusal, I was wondering if you:
-Included a letter of reference (LoR) along with the employment letter ?
-Did you also included your pay stubs and T4 form as well ?

Are you claiming 50 points for valid job offer as well along with the Canadian Work experience ?

jassu.singh

Jun 8, 2018
Hi
I didn’t included my LoR in application.
I just included employment letter , all my pay slips.
I didn’t claim 50 points as well. I got my ITa based on education, Ielts and one year experience under CEC category.
I am confused about some things such as:
Should I need to add LOR letter of reference this time?
And
Can my employer add 2-3 job duties which were earlier missing ( performed by me at the same time) in my job letter with correct NOC code .
Is there any risk to do all this ??

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi
I didn’t included my LoR in application.
I just included employment letter , all my pay slips.
I didn’t claim 50 points as well. I got my ITa based on education, Ielts and one year experience under CEC category.
I am confused about some things such as:
Should I need to add LOR letter of reference this time?
And
Can my employer add 2-3 job duties which were earlier missing ( performed by me at the same time) in my job letter with correct NOC code .
Is there any risk to do all this ??
Missing LoR is likely reason in my opinion that the with that your application would have been refused.

LoR contains your most recent job responsibilities current salary and work hour etc, your offer you could have received almost 1 yr or 2 yr ago but from there few things may have changed, e.g. a promotion, salary hike, additional responsiblities, changes in your benefits(higher/lower bonus)

Bottom line change your consultant immediately

Last edited:

jassu.singh

Jun 8, 2018
yes! I am going to change consultant immediately. Can I add 2 or 3 job duties in new job letter as per correct NOC code and LOR as well ?
Can my employer do this thing if possible ? Because I just worried about the risk of doing these things this time.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
yes! I am going to change consultant immediately. Can I add 2 or 3 job duties in new job letter as per correct NOC code and LOR as well ?
Can my employer do this thing if possible ? Because I just worried about the risk of doing these things this time.
Get the job respobsilities in your LoR added.
I am not sure why would your employer add duties on the offer letter which they would have give you almost a year ago

jassu.singh

Jun 8, 2018
My new consultant asked same thing from me why he would not add it earlier.
Now is it not good if he add this time.?
ok I will add responsibility in LOR and keep the employment letter same just change the NOC code.
is that the valid reason to apply again ??

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
ok I will add responsibility in LOR and keep the employment letter same just change the NOC code.
You don’t need a reason or anything....
You are free to apply for PR as long as you meet the criteria laid out by IRCC for a CEC applicant

Tension mat le yaar... Chak de phatte

jassu.singh

Jun 8, 2018
ok!!
Thanks for this good conversation. I will surely apply again with detailed job letter and LOR with all pay slips.
Hopefully everything will be good..

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Not sure what you mean about "employment letter." If you are referring to the initial letter (or "job offer letter") when you were first hired, you do not need that. It does not tell IRCC what you actually DID, only what was PLANNED.

The letter of reference/letter of employment (two terms used to mean the same thing) is the key document, and IRCC tells you exactly what information must be in the letter. There is absolutely no excuse for a consultant to not get this right.

See "Proof of work experience" section -
https://www.google.ca/search?q=ircc+completeness+check&oq=IRCC+completenes&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0.7969j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8