+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal in 2 days

Nolan@789

Aug 30, 2022
Hello there so just want to share latest timeline for non ads file applied on 21 October got my biometrics request on 28 and then refused on 1 November with generic refusal reason that temporary stay is not consistent, so confuse what to do next should I reapply or just wait for next may or September intake.

liberty_guy

Nov 2, 2022
Hello there so just want to share latest timeline for non ads file applied on 21 October got my biometrics request on 28 and then refused on 1 November with generic refusal reason that temporary stay is not consistent, so confuse what to do next should I reapply or just wait for next may or September intake.
I do not think that you should reapply right away.
A refusal decision in 2 days may be issued from the system (automation) because your application is not eligible.
Therefore, let's review your application or just briefly put it here to let everyone help you.

Nolan@789

Aug 30, 2022
Got admission in post graduate certificate supply chain management after completing my bachelors business administration in 2012 then applied for New Zealand student visa for graduate in business management got study permit then working in New Zealand till June 2018 left the country while having valid work visa come back to home country after that till now working and recently got refusal

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Got admission in post graduate certificate supply chain management after completing my bachelors business administration in 2012 then applied for New Zealand student visa for graduate in business management got study permit then working in New Zealand till June 2018 left the country while having valid work visa come back to home country after that till now working and recently got refusal
Something is wrong with some of the questionnaire you answered i suppose, find consultant to go over all the questions and answers you supplied