+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refusal from canada

Jan 17, 2017
hello , i am from india , i have done graduation in arts stream WITH 57% AND i have done ielts with 6 bands not less than 5.5 in each module , i just got two time refusal in january intake ,first from mohawk college and the course was global business management and second time from sheridan college with course named tourism and travel , and first time the reason was language ability,lower academic and course not relevent to past studies and second time embassy gave me various reasons like ,non relevancy,employment etc. , and i am visiting many immigration consultants and asked them if i ll increase my band score to 6.5or 7 can i get visa but unfortunately all are saying same that i cannot get visa :( :( :(and i also met a consultant who is saying you will get visa for one year and your course will be academic pathways which means i will study mathematics there to upgrade myself and after when you passed your pathway you will be eligible to study further and you do not need to imrove your band score and many students of mine who have done masters and 6 bands in ielts have got visa ...now i am really confused what to do ,i am going to crack ielts exam again ... pleasee reply guys and just tell me right according to you ,should i believe that consultant ...thank you

mandeep62

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
harman bhullar said:
hello , i am from india , i have done graduation in arts stream WITH 57% AND i have done ielts with 6 bands not less than 5.5 in each module , i just got two time refusal in january intake ,first from mohawk college and the course was global business management and second time from sheridan college with course named tourism and travel , and first time the reason was language ability,lower academic and course not relevent to past studies and second time embassy gave me various reasons like ,non relevancy,employment etc. , and i am visiting many immigration consultants and asked them if i ll increase my band score to 6.5or 7 can i get visa but unfortunately all are saying same that i cannot get visa :( :( :(and i also met a consultant who is saying you will get visa for one year and your course will be academic pathways which means i will study mathematics there to upgrade myself and after when you passed your pathway you will be eligible to study further and you do not need to imrove your band score and many students of mine who have done masters and 6 bands in ielts have got visa ...now i am really confused what to do ,i am going to crack ielts exam again ... pleasee reply guys and just tell me right according to you ,should i believe that consultant ...thank you
Hi,

You should have gone for MBA or M.A. If I were you, I would have tried for MBA from a good university. Just by scoring high scores in IELTS wouldn't guarantee your visa as you've already got refusals.

LAVJOT

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
vfs delhi
which subjects you have in +2 arts and which board you have studied?

ifeedly

Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Harman,
I dont think there are many legitimate Consultants in India.
Have you checked whether the people you are talking to are agents or regulated consultants?
Only Canadian PR or a Citizen can be a regulated consultant.
whereas anybody can become agent because an agent is a marketing representative.

Second thing:
How many modules did you get less than 6?
as I can read in your post, you applied for global business first and then changed to tourism and travel.
why was that?
and do you have any family in Canada?

Jan 24, 2017
Hi Harman,

What have you decided? are you going for MBA? If yes, let me know, I would also like to connect with you. I am also planning to start with MBA this fall. Please reply

Thanks,
Rohan

Jemma Simons

Jan 25, 2017
Sory . May i borrow ur post? Cuz i dont know how to post im new here. I have couple questions emergency right now. Just hope some one can answer me.

So i feel like i did really bad last semester and i applied to withdraw winter semester. I will definitely come back to school in this September. My visa and study permit will expire in 2018 July. So the problem is can i still stay in Canada while i im off school right now. Can i just stay here , no work just stay till September?

Anyone knows plz reply thanks!

Jan 24, 2017
harman bhullar said:

Hey harman,

Sad to hear that you've dropped your plans for coming May. Anyways, we will go to Canada together since I am also planning to start this Sept... :D :D

Recently Ive been successful in two universities so far - SFU and Alberta with C$10,000 scholarship . I am relieved after a long struggle but I am actually trying hard to get into University of British Columbia (because it is very reputed) but with scholarship only since it is expensive too.

I have a very simple profile bro. I am engineer with 60% marks in graduation, 62%in 10th and 71% in 12th and 6.5 in IELTS. I also have 3 years of experience. I know that I have a quite common and average profile but as per my personal experience till now, I have come to know that it is very important to take some expert help while preparing the admission application and visa process. My application was very strong and must have made an impact on the univs else the admitting standards of these univs are quite high.

I have already filled my Visa application on 5th Jan, got invitation for medical in 1 week, medical pass in 2 weeks and now sent my passport for visa stamping. If your application is strong then Visa Officers pass it very quickly, but once it is stucked somewhere then it becomes really frustrating. I'll suggest you to consult some genuine consultancy of your choice like I did and then only apply for the Visa. You're taking ielts again, and that's a good step, but just be careful about your visa application and choice of your course this time (because it really matters to the Embassy- given your education and experience).

If you need any help, please be free to pm me or whatsapp me on +91 9435721767). 8)

Thanks,
Rohan ;) ;)

Vishnurocks

Dec 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
ielts 6 bands
Interview........
no
VISA ISSUED...
2 times refused
i applied for international business management course in fleming college,
i got refused by canadian high commission,
i took ielts and my bands are 6.0 over all, listening 6.0, reading 5.5, writing 6.0, speaking 6.5,
other reason is ticked are description is irrilavint coursse employement, missing marksheets, language availability.

i did b.com with 54%

now i need suggestion that should i apply again for canadian study permit or switch to another country.
kindly help me
i got refusal on 30th december 2016
my self vishnu