STUDY
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2020
Med's Done....
Aug 2, 2020
Hello everyone,
Yesterday I received refusal for my study permit.
Can anyone let me know how can I know the real reason of refusal?

rayusuf

Aug 14, 2020
Hello everyone,
Were you not been given reasons in your refusal letter. share your timeline and reason for refusal in your correspondence letter

nixferns

Aug 26, 2020
Hello everyone,
You received the refusal yesterday i.e a Sunday? Can you share your profile, timeline, and refusal letter here?

darshilkings

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
What do you mean by glitch mail ??

I received AIP but the address written there was PA_StreetAddrss is it an error ?
No some applicant got refusal after receiving AIP and some got mail from ircc that AIP mail has been sent to you by mistake.
But I haven't seen these in Indian applications. All were from Pakistan.

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Hello everyone,
Reapply asap.
one of my who applied in Aug and got rejected on 23rd Aug
He submitted another application on 27th Aug and got his AIP on 3rd Sep.
Non Sds 6(5.5)
CDI
10+2 student

He changed his sop only else rest of the things were same. If you have time the apply asap as positive trend is going on.

Siddharthjh

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
I
Reapply asap.
Non Sds 6(5.5)
CDI
10+2 student

He changed his sop only else rest of the things were same. If you have time the apply asap as positive trend is going on.
I would rather suggest to apply for GCMS notes. Understand carefully what they have mentioned for refusal. And then prepare SOP addressing those points. The one given in the rejection letter s very generic and vague. So it's risky to apply without understanding what was the exact reason for rejection. There s no trend as such . If your profile is good enough nothing can stop VO from approving the file.

deann20210

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
I
I would rather suggest to apply for GCMS notes. Understand carefully what they have mentioned for refusal. And then prepare SOP addressing those points. The one given in the rejection letter s very generic and vague. So it's risky to apply without understanding what was the exact reason for rejection. There s no trend as such . If your profile is good enough nothing can stop VO from approving the file.
Very True take out time, apply for GCSM notes and build your application based on specific refusal reasons, this way you will most likely stand a better chance of a second approval...

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
Reapply asap.
Non Sds 6(5.5)
CDI
10+2 student

what did he change

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Reapply asap.
Non Sds 6(5.5)
CDI
10+2 student

This is really not good advice. AIP is not a guarantee of final approval so simply receiving that after an initial refusal is not an inherently positive sign. Reapplying after just four days leaves limited time to actually address the reasons given for the initial refusal and conveys desperation to the visa officer.

Jasper05

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Hi Everyone I really need your comments or suggestions regarding my application. I applied under NonSDS I was refused. Reason are Employment Status and Immigration Status
BTW i am here in Saudi Arabia as a worker but I’m not working anymore my contract ended last June but still my visa is valid its just that I can’t go home to my country since my ticket was canceled thrice already. I need your help!

deann20210

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Hi Everyone I really need your comments or suggestions regarding my application. I applied under NonSDS I was refused. Reason are Employment Status and Immigration Status
BTW i am here in Saudi Arabia as a worker but I’m not working anymore my contract ended last June but still my visa is valid its just that I can’t go home to my country since my ticket was canceled thrice already. I need your help!
I also had same reason 'immigration Status' when I ordered the notes the VO specified I was applying from Netherlands and my immigration status was nearly 4 months though my work contract was still valid ....