+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal due to missing document (original PCC).

Henry95

Jul 14, 2020
Hi

My application got rejected yesterday due to a really bad mistake that I made. I didn't aware that I had to submit the original Police Certificate along with the translation copy. My question is that if I submit the original document now by raising a webform, do I still have a chance? If not, what should I do now?

Thank you.

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
So did they forfeited your entire application money now and you will be paying again on ur application again

Henry95

Jul 14, 2020
So did they forfeited your entire application money now and you will be paying again on ur application again
I believe there will be a refund for some fees but not all. I will have to pay it again when I reapply unfortunately.

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Hi

My application got rejected yesterday due to a really bad mistake that I made. I didn't aware that I had to submit the original Police Certificate along with the translation copy. My question is that if I submit the original document now by raising a webform, do I still have a chance? If not, what should I do now?

Thank you.
It feels so bad that they don't really ask for it during their review and just do an outright refusal. :(

Henry95

Jul 14, 2020
It feels so bad that they don't really ask for it during their review and just do an outright refusal. :(
Thank you, I truly appreciate it. It’s unfortunate. I waited 8 months to get the invitation and another month for this decision. It’s an easy fix, but it looks like it isn’t how they do it.
All I can do now is to start this all over again and hopefully I won’t make any mistake like this for the second time. It’s tough because they stopped review your application after finding out one mistake. There could be more, so that mean my next submission might get rejected for other reasons that wasn’t discovered this time.

TopGainer

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
Thank you, I truly appreciate it. It’s unfortunate. I waited 8 months to get the invitation and another month for this decision. It’s an easy fix, but it looks like it isn’t how they do it.
All I can do now is to start this all over again and hopefully I won’t make any mistake like this for the second time. It’s tough because they stopped review your application after finding out one mistake. There could be more, so that mean my next submission might get rejected for other reasons that wasn’t discovered this time.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

compare your documents to the requirement on this list, make sure they meet the requirement next time. Good luck!

Reactions: Islander216

Pinky2587

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
I believe there will be a refund for some fees but not all. I will have to pay it again when I reapply unfortunately.
it was rejected as incomplete right? if so, they will refund you 100% cause you are still in the R10 stage. Same thing I happened to me last year, was asked to provide new PCC thus application was "rejected as incomplete" after a month from submitting the profile.

and after 2 weeks they made a full refund.

Reactions: Henry95