+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal case really need help from expert

deplix

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
My case refuse again my ex husband file case for his wife same time officer refuse said there is contraversy between divorce date he submitted nadra certificate I submitted union council handwritten certificate after verification they write me that was handwritten and improper issued I give application to union council to solve this issue they gave me nadra certificate and explanation letter why they issue me handwritten because at that time they was issuing handwritten not nadra but officer refuse my case and also mention that documents was fraudulent even it's not my fault they send same letter to ex husband he file suite against union council and I received notes from court regarding this which showing that was fault of union council who issued same divorce certificate in different dates without check record my question is he refuse my case what's option I have to reconsider or reapply 3rd time they give me option of appeal and gave me 30 days for that but on same divorce case he still not refuse ex husband case he refuse saying your husband is not your family member what option is better for me as this case is in civil court now.

Please help me experts as I am suffering differt situation from 2010 to right now.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I think you need to be working with a very good immigration lawyer at this point to determine if you should appeal or apply again from the start. Your situation is too complicated for an immigration forum. You need professional advice.

Reactions: kcward7