+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REFUSAL AFTER MEDICAL, ANYBODY?

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@lazer, Firstly what made you create this post, your timelines shows the medicals have been received few days back.......... So Hang in!!!!!!!! Don't get impatient/nervous/confused.

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
This guy has received MR RPRF and PPR all together, that means security check is done before medicals ? ::)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/background-checks-explained-t39578.3615.html

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
khalid h said:
This guy has received MR RPRF and PPR all together, that means security check is done before medicals ? ::)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/background-checks-explained-t39578.3615.html
Some offices request passport along with RPRF and MR.
Whether they do some to save time on requesting it later or they perform security checks prior is anyone's guess.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
MNM said:
Hi dev,
In my MR, DMP asked for further tests of my 2 yrs ol daughter because she is little under weight. The X-RAY of wrist joint and chest in order to know the deficiency of Vitamin D and Rickets. Tests were absolutely normal. I did it just in 1 day after MR and showed to DMP. He got satisfied. Do you think it would be a bad impact on our case or will cic ask for medical furtherance.
Zero issues ... Hopefully you are through.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
manish26264 said:
Hi,

Isn't Security Clearance done after receipt of Passport by VO, as it may be possible that one has traveled between application and Passport submission.

Warm Regards
Travel History has nothing to do with the Security Clearance. Remember you are submitting only the CURRENT passport. You could have traveled the whole world on your previous passport, that you wont be submitting.....
So no relationship with Travel History or Security clearance.
Security checks are agency clearance or something like that, its done after Medicals. As when I contacted the VO after meds, we were told they are waiting for Checks.
Regards

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
sodapop said:
Hello there forum mates, especially senior members.

I have the same sentiments here.

We, (husband-PA, Me and our 2 kids) did our medicals on Feb. 2012 then sent to CHC London by our DMP. Those were forwarded to our VO on April 2012, but my husband's medical gone missing and was not received by our VO, just mine and our 2 kids'. Its been a month and no developments yet, we already contacted all the concerned office (our VO, our Agent, CHC London-via email,our DMP) tracking where was the problem came from, who's fault, and who's responsible for such incident and what can we do now?

Now our question arises that is there any possibility that this case would cause not just delays but refusal on our application?
Keep in touch with the Visa office. You can also ask the DMP to complete the medicals again and send it as soon as possible, so that the time is saved in search of the lost results.
Regards

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
included with other documents
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by December 2012
devilhimselff said:
Keep in touch with the Visa office. You can also ask the DMP to complete the medicals again and send it as soon as possible, so that the time is saved in search of the lost results.
Regards
Hi,
Our DMP refused to issue another copy because he doesn't keep any. He's asking for direct message from our VO if he has to perform re-medical to my husband.
We contacted our VO and told what our DMP wants, its been more than a month since we received the bad news..until now no development on the case yet, our VO didn't reply so far.

So this case might cause refusal on our application?
Oh my, that would be so sad for my family...those guys with same timeline as ours already got their maple leaves stamped in their passports.... :'( :'( :'(

manish26264

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-01-2012
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
23-03-2012 : RPRF encashed on 19-04-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012 : ECAS changed on 19-04-2012 - Medical Received
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
As early as possible
devilhimselff said:
Travel History has nothing to do with the Security Clearance. Remember you are submitting only the CURRENT passport. You could have traveled the whole world on your previous passport, that you wont be submitting.....
So no relationship with Travel History or Security clearance.
Security checks are agency clearance or something like that, its done after Medicals. As when I contacted the VO after meds, we were told they are waiting for Checks.
Regards
Hi,

Thanks for the details. I have seen in many posts that state "if you have Travel History then it takes time in Security Clearance", hence I thought SC is done after receipt of Passport.

Thanks.

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
sodapop said:
Hi,
Our DMP refused to issue another copy because he doesn't keep any. He's asking for direct message from our VO if he has to perform re-medical to my husband.
We contacted our VO and told what our DMP wants, its been more than a month since we received the bad news..until now no development on the case yet, our VO didn't reply so far.

Oh my, that would be so sad for my family...those guys with same timeline as ours already got their maple leaves stamped in their passports.... :'( :'( :'(
dont worry ur case cant be rejected at any cost send mail to vo they have missthat.

siddharth.ravi

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
sameerb said:
dont worry ur case cant be rejected at any cost send mail to vo they have missthat.
i submitted my passports on 26th may and my pcc clearances and medicals were sent already..i also got my medicals recieved updateed status.. i submitted my full application previously on jan 21.. seeing this fast trend how many days do u think will it take to get my passports back?.. i believe some people r getting their visa issued even within 1 or 2 months.

pratik333

Aug 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2011
AOR Received.
4th November 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15th December 2011
Med's Request
9th feb 2012
Med's Done....
19 march 2012, received by NDVO : 29th March 2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
8th Aug 2012 - received by NDVO on 9th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received 24-09..DM, 22-09 -2012 Passport Stamp 18-09
LANDED..........
21 October -2012
sodapop said:
Hi,

Hi, Did you try to send fax to them... i think ones you inform Vo regarding your situation you are safe ( Mean no rejection on that base).. expiry date for my medical was 30th march and I dint get it until 14th march.. I sent Fax, Email and letter explaining the situation.... and they asked me new mailing address to send MR again so same thing can happen with your husband .. just keep in touch with them... This is my point of view.. take seniors advice... best of luck..

pratik333

Aug 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2011
AOR Received.
4th November 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15th December 2011
Med's Request
9th feb 2012
Med's Done....
19 march 2012, received by NDVO : 29th March 2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
8th Aug 2012 - received by NDVO on 9th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received 24-09..DM, 22-09 -2012 Passport Stamp 18-09
LANDED..........
21 October -2012
manish26264 said:
Hi,

Thanks for the details. I have seen in many posts that state "if you have Travel History then it takes time in Security Clearance", hence I thought SC is done after receipt of Passport.

Thanks.
Hi, according to my point of view security checks are done before passport submission... as I seen a guy from Singapore VO.. got email for PPr and next day .. he got DM status... as there must be some organisation where they can easily verify our travel history ... from... immigration arrival and departure stamps... its just my point of view.. please give some feedback

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
included with other documents
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by December 2012
pratik333 said:
Hi, Did you try to send fax to them... i think ones you inform Vo regarding your situation you are safe ( Mean no rejection on that base).. expiry date for my medical was 30th march and I dint get it until 14th march.. I sent Fax, Email and letter explaining the situation.... and they asked me new mailing address to send MR again so same thing can happen with your husband .. just keep in touch with them... This is my point of view.. take seniors advice... best of luck..
You did re-medical? What was your case?

We already informed our VO thru email, fax...and its been more than a month but no response yet.
Yesterday I sent email again to follow-up (because my husband decided to re-take medical and would need another medical form with VO stamp).
Today as I checked our ecas, it was still "IN PROCESS" but there was an addition...there appeared an address which is very surprising to us.
I got panicked and now, I'm thinking what does that mean....but at the side of my head, I'm wishing it's a positive sign that our case will soon be resolved...

kivian

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26january 2010
Doc's Request.
15 feb 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 26 march 2010
IELTS Request
complete
File Transfer...
19 july 2010
Med's Request
may 01 2012
Med's Done....
June 06 2012
Interview........
wavier
I'm a bit worried too I got medical request made my appointment
And got a date do my police record waiting on date to pick up and them take to my local visa office do I need to submit prove of funds too.I also get interview wavier please reply as so as possible

Thanks

manish26264

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-01-2012
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
23-03-2012 : RPRF encashed on 19-04-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012 : ECAS changed on 19-04-2012 - Medical Received
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
As early as possible
pratik333 said:
Hi, according to my point of view security checks are done before passport submission... as I seen a guy from Singapore VO.. got email for PPr and next day .. he got DM status... as there must be some organisation where they can easily verify our travel history ... from... immigration arrival and departure stamps... its just my point of view.. please give some feedback
This is also mentioned in Qorax's thread : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t36571.0.html under stage 3 in Process in a Nutshell.
And I was just guessing as it's already 68 days since NDVO received our PPs and no news.

Thanks.