+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal after AIP

Div25

Apr 8, 2020
UGHHH, man that is very bad. Hope you guys feel better, did you get an AIP before the refusal?
I did not get AIP. I'm just telling this person that even i got rejected today itself. After waiting for 6months. I got Biometric correspondence letter yesterday and today I got refusal.
In my gckey . Medical was passed and biometrics was checked and background was checked. But it shows eligibility requirement does not meet. That's why I didn't get AIP all this while.

m7md

Sep 27, 2020
I did not get AIP. I'm just telling this person that even i got rejected today itself. After waiting for 6months. I got Biometric correspondence letter yesterday and today I got refusal.
In my gckey . Medical was passed and biometrics was checked and background was checked. But it shows eligibility requirement does not meet. That's why I didn't get AIP all this while.
I see. Again hope you feel better, 6 months waiting for a rejection is much.

Div25

Apr 8, 2020
I see. Again hope you feel better, 6 months waiting for a rejection is much.
Yeah! Not loosing hopes but just bit frustrated. They have created such a mess. I will be ordering GCMS notes tomorrow. Will be applying again after I receive the notes.