App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting
Hi Everyone i got refusal today with generic reason. That they believe applicant will not leave canada, It is majorly because i had previous visitor visa refusal.

Please advise what should i do. I including maximum documents in my file.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Everyone i got refusal today with generic reason. That they believe applicant will not leave canada, It is majorly because i had previous visitor visa refusal.

Please advise what should i do. I including maximum documents in my file.
You need to provide your full profile.

descan

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting
File Lodged - Oct 29th
Medical Updated - Nov 19th
Refusal - 27th Feb
I have 4 visitor visa refusals earlier . This was firat time for study permit.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
File Lodged - Oct 29th
Medical Updated - Nov 19th
Refusal - 27th Feb
I have 4 visitor visa refusals earlier . This was firat time for study permit.
Again, you need to provide your full profile. We can't help without knowing your full profile.

Your 4 previous TRV refusals certainly aren't helping the situation. This means your program / school of study and other factors in your application need to be really strong.

descan

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting
Again, you need to provide your full profile. We can't help without knowing your full profile.

Your 4 previous TRV refusals certainly aren't helping the situation. This means your program / school of study and other factors in your application need to be really strong.
[/QUOTE

If ths college or anything else was a reason they shpuld have mentioned it on letter.

Hovever i have applied for post grad certificate in Event Managemet St Clair Windsor. I have 6.5 IELTS and apllied from Delhi India. My sister lives in Canada. And she applied to invite me 4 times but they keep refusing me . I have no family left in India so can show much of family ties just property and job.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What was reason other than generic?

How does an event management course expand on your education and give you higher paying/better job opportunities to justify the costs. You need to show career advancement after taking the program and ties to home country. How old are you? Having 4 TRV refusals doesn’t help as you must show strong ties to return to home country.

Last edited:

descan

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting
How does an event management course expand on your education and give you higher paying/better job opportunities to justify the costs. You need to show career advancement after taking the program and ties to home country.
I have pg diploma in tour and travel and Events are one of the branch of the course and i have justified that i have plans to advance my career. Anyways i am looking for some suggestions and need to know what else i can do . Shouls i change my college and SOP ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have pg diploma in tour and travel and Events are one of the branch of the course and i have justified that i have plans to advance my career. Anyways i am looking for some suggestions and need to know what else i can do . Shouls i change my college and SOP ?
Order GCMS notes. Everyone says they justified their program. Don’t see education progression if you already have a PG diploma and now taking a PG certificate. This is the same program so no advancement. Why not a masters in hospitality and tourism?

descan

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting
Order GCMS notes. Everyone says they justified their program. Don’t see education progression if you already have a PG diploma and now taking a PG certificate. This is the same program so no advancement. Why not a masters in hospitality and tourism?
Can you suggest any unvivesity offering Masters which can give admission on 6.5 IELTS general ? I have 6.5 in Academics too but one is under 6 so not using that. I am really dissappointed. 3 yrs back when covid hit i had 8.5 band which got expired
This time i have no more energy left to appear for Ielts but i really want to join my only family in Canada. I have no family member left here which is the main reason i am facing for rejection. Due to age EE scores are not helping either.

Please guide me what should i do ?
I am open to all options.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can you suggest any unvivesity offering Masters which can give admission on 6.5 IELTS general ? I have 6.5 in Academics too but one is under 6 so not using that. I am really dissappointed. 3 yrs back when covid hit i had 8.5 band which got expired
This time i have no more energy left to appear for Ielts but i really want to join my only family in Canada. I have no family member left here which is the main reason i am facing for rejection. Due to age EE scores are not helping either.

Please guide me what should i do ?
I am open to all options.
So you posted yesterday that you have 3 or 4 TRV refusals and now a study permit refusal. No sense in applying for a TRV since it seems you want to live in Canada. Masters are dependant on your GPA/grades and IELTS. What is your undergraduate degree in? You need a 4 year degree to be eligible for a masters.

Suggested in another post that if you are serious about immigrating then to learn French or take a masters in home country.

To visit - apply for US visitor visa. See if approved and then go to the US and meet family there. Then you have an immigration history to try again for a TRV. However, I suspect that IRCC believes you are not a genuine visitor.

descan

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting
So you posted yesterday that you have 3 or 4 TRV refusals and now a study permit refusal. No sense in applying for a TRV since it seems you want to live in Canada. Masters are dependant on your GPA/grades and IELTS. What is your undergraduate degree in? You need a 4 year degree to be eligible for a masters.
So i have Previous 4 - Visitor Visa Refusal
1 - Study permit refusal received yesterday.
I dont know what should i do now.
I have Bcom and PG diploma in Tour and travel management.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So i have Previous 4 - Visitor Visa Refusal
1 - Study permit refusal received yesterday.
I dont know what should i do now.
I have Bcom and PG diploma in Tour and travel management.
So taking another certificate/diploma makes no sense and doesn’t build on education. What are your goals? Do you truly want to just visit Canada. If so apply for US TRV and see if approved. If not, then you need to consider immigration programs so consider learning French and taking a Masters in home country. Coming to Canada as a student doesn’t guarantee PR. Don’t know your grades but look at MBA to build on BComm. Look at only public DLIs and take GMAT.

descan

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting
So taking another certificate/diploma makes no sense and doesn’t build on education. What are your goals? Do you truly want to just visit Canada. If so apply for US TRV and see if approved. If not, then you need to consider immigration programs so consider learning French and taking a Masters in home country. Coming to Canada as a student doesn’t guarantee PR. Don’t know your grades but look at MBA to build on BComm. Look at only public DLIs and take GMAT.
My grades are not too great what is the minimu requirement ?

descan

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting
My grades are not too great what is the minimu requirement ?
Another question - is IELTS general score accepted for SDS do we have to provide IELTS academics result ?

descan

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting
Another question - is IELTS general score accepted for SDS do we have to provide IELTS academics result ?
How long should i wait before reaapplying with new SOP