+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refund processing time

manubali

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
garhshankar,punjab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi i have applied for refund in cebtennial college on 8th jan and it was processed on 18 th feb,bt i did'nt got amy money in my bank account.
plz tell me how much time will it take to reach my account

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Five business days.

Ask the college to send you a copy of the payment receipt and their bank confirmation that money were sent. Then go to your bank with it and ask them to look at the details. If something was wrong with bank details your money could stuck on INTERBANK account of your bank. Money from college reached your bank, but your bank could not accept them on your account because of some stupid mistake of the college bank or yours. You should start looking for your money.

Jai saiyan di

Jan 2, 2014
I have also applied refund in centennail college on 7 jan but have recieved money yet
I also mailed college on 13 feb and they said allow us two more weeks in order to recieve your money
Manu Balli 22 tere gic ale a gaye ke ni hje

r4j

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
baba ji es war mehar kariyo
LANDED..........
pata nai kado hona
jai baba murad shah ji
Jai saiyan di said:
Na 22 mere vi ni aye
Te college le a gaye tere acc ch
bai aha canada visa officer di ta MDL. dil tod te yar sade :'( visa application refuse karke

Eastsiderz19

May 31, 2014
I applied for the visa in august 2013 but unfortunately got rejected by the embassy.Then i asked my college for the refund and they said it will take 90 days from the rejection and also said that they have deposited the fees in government account and it will take 90 days for the amount to be transferred in their bank account and after that they would transfer that to my bank account.Its been 5 months i have send them the rejection letter and for the refund.Is it true what they said regarding the refund?

r4j

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
baba ji es war mehar kariyo
LANDED..........
pata nai kado hona
Eastsiderz19 said:
I applied for the visa in august 2013 but unfortunately got rejected by the embassy.Then i asked my college for the refund and they said it will take 90 days from the rejection and also said that they have deposited the fees in government account and it will take 90 days for the amount to be transferred in their bank account and after that they would transfer that to my bank account.Its been 5 months i have send them the rejection letter and for the refund.Is it true what they said regarding the refund?
no, i have doubt. i got fees refund in 18 days from fleming college