+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refund for MonProject applicants who applied on June & August 2016

bon7777

May 17, 2015
I also received the same email.What shall I do..and What is it about.?I have filed on July 2016..And file says its under treatment..We put alot of effort to get a place for filing visa..I wish my file to process and get the visa..Refunding and not considering our files after two years is painful..Kindly let us know what we should do for continue processing our file..

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
I also received this notification. I am not sure if I am still eligible or not based on my points. Do you happen to know any points calculator online application?

As what I have understood with the information, if I think that I have sufficient points and I have not received the cheklist yet, then I need to opt out and mail them. If I think that I have insufficient points due to new poiint system, then it is better NOT to opt out to receive the reimbursement if the case favors on our side.

The risky part is that what if we opt out, but we have insufficient points?
I would suggest you to please reach out to this lawyer after re-verifying your points according to the new rule.

(She is not an immigration lawyer, she is a law practitioner )

Me Olga Redko
oredko@imk.ca
IMK LLP
3500 De Maisonneuve Boulevard West
Suite 1400
Montréal, Québec H3Z 3C1
T: 514 934-7743 | F: 514 935-2999

If you are still eligible then you can opt-out from the court order so that you can go ahead with your file processing.

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
I also received the same email.What shall I do..and What is it about.?I have filed on July 2016..And file says its under treatment..We put alot of effort to get a place for filing visa..I wish my file to process and get the visa..Refunding and not considering our files after two years is painful..Kindly let us know what we should do for continue processing our file..

I would suggest you to please reach out to this lawyer after re-verifying your points according to the new rule.

(She is not an immigration lawyer, she is a law practitioner )

Me Olga Redko
oredko@imk.ca
IMK LLP
3500 De Maisonneuve Boulevard West
Suite 1400
Montréal, Québec H3Z 3C1
T: 514 934-7743 | F: 514 935-2999

If you are still eligible then you can opt-out from the court order so that you can go ahead with your file processing.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Guys, i would like to bring all of your attention to the notice we received in our inbox. There are 2 options either are we accepting the case to proceed or we opt out and regular rule for point calculation on our application will follow i.e. 50 points for single applicants and 59 with spouse to get CSQ.
1) In case if we decide to go with the court to take the proceeding further and even if we won we will get our fees reimbursed, they will not change the rules back at the time of 2016 when we submitted our applications...result we will get our money back and we are out from the CSQ race.
2) In case we decide to opt out our application will be process as per the new rules and may be they give special treatment to our application and will not take harsh decion on our applications and we are in the CSQ race...
Please share your thoughts and we must debate on this, because this decision will affect our lives..

Reactions: senuju

Borhan

Jun 13, 2016
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Doc's Request.
29-06-2017
Nomination.....
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
18-11-2017
I applied in June 2016. I believe I am not affected by new rule (in 2017) and still eligible. However my application is still "waiting for treatment". I received the same mail last week. Meanwhile I got nomination from another province. I would be happy if I get my money back. So what should I do?

Hasanphatan

Mar 14, 2018
Hi

I have filed on June 2016 and this is confusing me now. I don't know if my application is processed or not. In april 2017 there was a message about updating application and today i got this mail. My status still shows waiting for treatment.What should i do now ?
Hi harsh are you India. My status also same. If you have more

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Guys, i would like to bring all of your attention to the notice we received in our inbox. There are 2 options either are we accepting the case to proceed or we opt out and regular rule for point calculation on our application will follow i.e. 50 points for single applicants and 59 with spouse to get CSQ.
1) In case if we decide to go with the court to take the proceeding further and even if we won we will get our fees reimbursed, they will not change the rules back at the time of 2016 when we submitted our applications...result we will get our money back and we are out from the CSQ race.
2) In case we decide to opt out our application will be process as per the new rules and may be they give special treatment to our application and will not take harsh decion on our applications and we are in the CSQ race...
Please share your thoughts and we must debate on this, because this decision will affect our lives..
I think we should go for opt out (not to participate) for refund and process our case however accepted or rejected. Could you please help out that how we respond?

Reactions: senuju

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Hi mates... Hope all are confused with new mail. Yes me too. I too don't want a refund. Only need to land Quebec. I don't know why this court case results a refund for all members. We had enough points. So we applied. That's what happened. So someone who can connect with these lawyers try to say that we don't want a refund as we had enough points.and that's the law point. And the time we waited we can't get too. So what you all think...We all only need to go and work @ Quebec. That's what should highlighted in this case.not bullying people like this. Having a court case for refund is a joke. Why these lawyers can't fight for truth. There should be strong law points. The person who filed this case also should think much more than what he/she doing before. Not for refund but for reverse the points grid for all applicants..

Last edited:
Reactions: app202528

rohit786

Dec 18, 2015
the court case is only for refund of fees if we fail to get required points..due to 8th march new immigration rules..if u have enough points and u r involved in the court action then nothing to worry.